Chapter 5

[RECAP] "We have to find a way out of this mess... but the question is, how?"

[Levi POV]

This "chakra" honestly to me, this all seems made up.  Make one small mistake and we all could be dead.  

"Tell me.  You say 'shinobi' use chakra to protect their village, correct?  How can you manipulate this so called chakra and how can you prove that you have it?" I said.  

If these people are truthful, we can use them to our advantage.  

"We can't use our chakra in this cell.  We don't have enough space to show you this thing called ninjutsu." said the pink haired one.

"Okay, but what's stopping you brats from escaping.  What if you were enemies to us?  Do you think we'll simply let you fre-"

"Of course we will!!  Remember Levi, you are humanity's strongest soldier, if these people were to act against us, they will either be eaten by our titans or killed by you or even your clansmen."  Hange said with a friendly tone.

What is she thinking... why would she say such a thing?  And humanity's strongest soldier.  I don't know how I feel about that title, but I can't seem to disagree. 

"Hange, you better not be making the wrong choice.  Remember you were chosen as commander.  Don't do anything reckless."

"Oh right!  That reminds me, my name is Zoe Hange, since we are now on the same side, I'd like to know your names as well," Hange asked the four.

I was excepting no response when the blonde one blurted out, "My name is Naruto Uzumaki!  My friends over here are Hinata, Sakura, and Sasuke.  Thank you for believing us, we won't let you down!!" 

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata... those are eastern names.

"Tell me, by any chance do you guys know what Hizuru is?" I asked.

"Hizuru, the name sounds familiar but no, we have never heard of that" The pinked haired (Sakura I believe?) said.

"WAIT HOLD ON.  ARE YOU THAT GUY FROM EARLIER?  THE ONE THAT KILLED THOSE GIANTS?!?!" Naruto asked in amazement.  

"If you mean titans, then yes.  I saved you guys from a titan chase.  You should be grateful we made it in time."

"Thank goodness for you guys, we were about to be eaten by disgusting titans!  Wait. wasn't there another person with you?  Where are they?" The same loud blondie said.

oi, this is going to be tough, especially with this talkative brat.  

"You guys should feel like royalty!  The two people that recused you are humanity's strongest.  As well as the two last surviving members of their great clan" Armin said with a smile on his face.

The emo looking boy had his eyes wide open.  The pink haired stared at him with worried eyes.  He looked so sorrowful.  Did we say something that triggered a memory? 

[Sakura POV]

The last surviving members of their great clan... I gasped.  Sasuke!  

I turned my attention to him, I could see the pain in his eye.  I could see him holding back on the memories of his clan.  

Sasuke... what are you thinking?

Before I could say anything, their commander said to a blonde haired boy, 

"Go prepare four sets of ODM gear.  We'll be testing out these people's ability.  Have Mikasa and Eren go to the scout's training ground with their gear."

ODM gear?  What is that?  Will they need us to show them our chakra?

"We will let you guys out of this cell so you can show us your chakra.  Then you'll have to help us kill all of the titans here and in return.  We will help you go back to your home.  I have a feeling I know what happened with that strange lightning."  The commander said with her fingers on her chin.

To be honest, I kind of lied when I said we don't have enough space.  Yes it's true we don't have enough for ninjutsu, but we could always just apply some chakra to our palms or feet.  I just wanted to get out of this "prison" I could tell everyone else agreed by the way they didn't act surprised.

They let us out of that tiny cellular and we eventually made it to a training ground.  The scenery was nice but nothing special.  We saw a dark haired girl standing next to a brown haired guy.  They seems around the same age as us or a year younger.  

Hange said in a serious tone,

"We have finally made it to the training grounds, now, I believe it is time you show us your chakra.  If you were lying about everything, be prepared to witness the death of your friends and yourself."