Chapter 12

[RECAP] "'Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata, and Sakura.  I am now aware that you are not a 'threat' to society.  I apologize for my irrational behavior from before.  I hope we can forget about that and wish you can help us with our needs.  Just remember that I will never fully trust you and will always see you as a potential enemy' Eren Jaeger said as he lifted his head up from his hood."

[Third Person POV]

After Eren's harsh remarks, the table had quiet down in an extremely awkward way.

"Hey, Eren. These are our guests, try not to ruin the mode you ug-" Jean said as he was stopped by Armin.

"Hello! My name is Armin Arlet, in around 15 minutes, I will be guiding you all to a meeting room where we will discuss matters." He said in a slightly nervous tone.

Hinata and Naruto stood beside each other, holding hands.

The couple had started dating a few months ago and their wedding would be coming up soon. Being sent to this strange world had shifted their hope of having normal missions until their wedding. As for Sasuke and Sakura, Sakura had wished that she could catch up with her childhood crush, but again, this trip had gotten in their way.

The dark-haired Uchiha finally broke out of his silence.

"Eren Yaeger, you say that, but completely disregard that we do not trust you either. In fact, we have no reason to trust you. We could easily leave or just get rid of you, but that wouldn't do us any good. We need your help and you need ours. I saw the unfinished train tracks and how your commander's face lit up when she saw Naruto's clone. We aren't dumb enough to stay here if it didn't benefit us."

Naruto looked at Sasuke with wide eyes as to say "How could he be so cold?"

"He's right," Levi said while walking behind Eren.

Levi had walked into the cafeteria just in time to hear Sasuke's words.

"I assume you won't struggle or put up a fight while we answer your questions," Levi said as he guided the group of shinobi to a room.

Following him, the members of the 104th Cadet Corps came along as well.

The door of the room was opened by Hange. With a smile, she said, "AHAH! Welcome!! Please sit down over here."

------- A FEW MINUTES HAD PAST, THE COMMANDER HAD INFORMED THE SHINOBI ABOUT THE EVENTS THAT HAD OCCURRED -------

"So, from my understanding, you guys came here with a flash of yellow lightning, quite similar to the one of a titan tranformation," Hange said.

I wonder how that could've happened... Hange thought as she rubbed her chin.

"AHA!! I got it" She said in excitement.

"Eren and Armin did you guys by any chance harmed yourself but didn't transform into a titan?" Hange said while leaning over on her desk.

Eren thought for a second and realized... "I... I did." He said with a shocked face.

"Before entering the Titan Forest, I accidentally bit my tongue. There was a small spark of lightning, but it stopped right away and I didn't transform. I thought it was nothing." He finished.

"I see. So this means your accidental spark must have somehow opened a hole in another dimension which led us here." Sakura said in a serious tone.

Hinata thought to herself, but didn't say it out loud, "So Eren is the reason why we are here, he must be key to sending us back home."

"So that's how this is going to go. We will help you with killing all of the titans in the area, as well as helping you finish the train tracks. In return, you will use your titan to send us back home." Naruto said.

"But we can't be a hundred percent sure that you will end up in your world. What if we send you somewhere else." Sasha said.

"That won't be an issue because we... have this" Sasuke said as he pulled his hair back, revealing his Rinnegan.

Seeing the purple eye with intricate designs on it, the room was full of power that the people of Paradis had never felt before. A single eye seemed to be more powerful than the titans they have fought.

Mikasa looked at the eye of the Uchiha and then stared at Eren with a deadly look on her face as to say, "Do not mess with them. You will die."

The room was put back to ease when Naruto said, "SOOOO, When do we start? I really want to get back home and I'm sure you have your things to do."

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hi guys, I'm sorry this chapter is quite short, I'm just a little busy this week but I managed to write this in time. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying this story, on my free time, I've been writing a new story and I'm not sure if I should publish it. I'll make sure I update you guys about it.

Thanks.