Chapter 13

[RECAP] "The room was put back to ease when Naruto said, 'SOOOO, When do we start? I really want to get back home and I'm sure you have your things to do.'"

[Mikasa POV]

"Eren, why are you continuing to say such things to these people. They aren't doing anything to you, so why do you have to increase your chances of getting hurt" I said with a harsh tone.

I can't let Eren die. I can't let him die from simply being rude to newcomers and angering them.

"Mikasa, you of all people should know why I'm acting like this... if these people were to attack, it would be best if they just go for me. I can't let them attack the island. It's not that I hate them, I'm simply acting like a jerk for other reasons..." Eren said.

I gave him a nod indicating that I understood what he meant.

Although Eren had become someone else... the boy I first met is still there. I can tell he wants those dear to him to be safe, but in the process, he's ignoring his heart.

Eren, why are you doing this to yourself?

"Hey Mikasa, Eren! We're going to the unfinished railroads with the four shinobi. Hurry up, we have to get going," Armin said.

He seemed happy.

"Mikasa, don't worry about it," Eren said in a calm voice.

With those little words, a huge amount of weight on my back was lifted. Thank you, Eren. I won't have to worry now.

We walked to the stables and saw the four ninjas there along with the members of the Levi Squad.

"Mikasa!! Have you heard of Ramen before?? Naruto was just telling me about itttt. Please, when they go back home, can I go with them?" Sasha said with her mouth watering.

"Hey, Sasha. Hurry up and get on your horse already, we need to get going"

[Third Person POV]

As the squad rode their horses to complete the train tracks, Armin remembered a detail from Commander Hange.

"Oh, I completely forgot to mention this. Apparently, there's a huge boulder at the end of the tracks. That's why this is the only unfinished one. The boulder is supposed to be twice as large as the boulder in Trost, so Eren can't pick it up as he did back then." Armin said.

"Why would that big ass boulder even be in the way of that railroad. What? Did it just roll down a hill or something." Jean said with an annoyed tone.

"Hold on, if the boulder is bigger than the one in Trost, what are we going to do with it? I could try using my titan but I doubt that would work" Eren reply.

After hearing Eren's words, Armin thought to himself, "If Hange knows how large this boulder is, did she think we would be able to do something about it? She didn't even give us detail on what to do. What is she planning?"

Armin's train of thought was interrupted by the voice of the blonde-haired ninja,

"If you guys can't manage to lift this boulder, I'll do it." He said with a smile on his face.

Naruto looked at Sasuke. Sasuke glanced back. He thought in his head, "Hn. Naruto's going to use Kurama, ah."

"HUH? Naruto? You really want to do that" Hinata said with a wide smile.

Naruto put his hands behind his head and replied to his girlfriend with, "Yep. Uh-huh. You know I'm going to use Kurama, Dattebayo!!"

"AHH" Naruto yelled as he almost slipped off of his horse.

"NARUTOOO. This is what happens when you try to impress Hinata and don't hold onto your horse you dumbass." Sakura said with a mad tone.

The Konoha Shinobi laughed.

"Hold on, I don't mean to interrupt, but how are you supposed to lift that massive boulder? You don't even know how large it is. Like I understand you guys are like gods but-" Jean said.

Before he could finish, Hinata had already activated her Byakugan.

"Boulder's diameter is around 18 meters with a density of around 3,250 kilograms per cubic meter," Hinata said with her eyes set forwards.

"What the hell- how do you know that? Can you see the boulder from here?" Eren said in a shocked tone.

After hearing Hinata's words, Eren remembered how the lavender-eyed girl was about to find and see his weak spot. These eyes of hers might be the power that she mentioned to Hange and the others.

The squad made their way to the end of the tracks where a huge boulder stood.

The large object was indeed almost twice the size of the boulder in Trost.

[Eren POV]

What the hell... I didn't expect this thing to be so huge. This would probably be twice as hard as it was a couple of years ago. How am I suppossed to do this? What was Hange thinking?

"Eren?" Mikasa said.

I must've been making a dumb face because she looked at me like I had stains on my ass.

"I'll try it out"

I then bit my hand, causing myself to turn into my titan.

I have to admit, I already knew I couldn't do it. Just by seeing the size of this boulder, I could already tell it was larger than my titan form. There was no chance that I could move it out of the way.

"Eren!! Try pushing it to the side, at least 15 meters away from the tracks" Armin yelled.

I managed to push it around 2-3 meters out of the way, but that's not far enough.

I had blusters and blood all over my hands.

"Damnit, if I can't even do this, how am I supposed to save humanity," I said in my head.

"Eren. Stop! You don't need to keep going. Naruto can do it" Mikasa yelled with a dangerous look in her eyes.

The blonde ninja stepped forward. He yelled, "ALRIGHT KURAMA!! LET'S DO IT" and like that, he was coated in a case of power that glowed bright yellow and orange, taking the shape of a fox with nine tails, "LET'S GO LIFT THAT BOULDER!"