Chapter 8

[RECAP] The titan yelled. "You four are a threat to mankind. I don't care if it's four to one. I will take your titan and kill you."

[Mikasa POV]

Eren bit his hand and transformed into a titan... what the hell is he thinking? We already have the colossal, female, founding, and attack... how could these four be in possession of 4/5 titans? That doesn't make sense, not only that but they used their abilities without transforming into a titan! This is all very hard to grasp, but it's clear they are NOT titan shifters... Eren, how irrational have you become?

Eren spoke in a raspy voice, "Hurry up in Shift into your titan form." (Okay I know Eren can't speak in his titan form at this point but I just added this piece in because It adds more detail to the plot)

I looked over at the captain. He gave me a nod as to say "don't interfere until I say so"

I quickly put on my ODM gear and watched as Eren ran to attack the newcomers.

To my surprise, the four of them stayed still and looked at the charging titan in confusion. Did they not understand that he was trying to kill them?

The blonde awoke from a daze and pointed at Eren while looking at his friends.

"Hey guys!! That's boy just turned into a titan and is chasing us!! What do we do?" He said.

The dark-haired female eyes changed as she stared at the titan, hands forward.

Oh Eren, I hope you didn't get yourself into a bad position...

[Naruto POV]

The titan yelled while running towards us, he was saying random stuff like "shift into a titan now, show yourself, show your true form" what does that even mean?

"Hey guys!!  That's boy just turned into a titan and is chasing us!!  What do we do?" I said I was frantically tried to find a situation.

I looked at my friends, they didn't look scared at all... in fact, they looked confused.

"Um, guys... what do we do?" I said.

"We find his motive," Sasuke said.

Hinata stepped forward and activated her Byakugan.

"The brown-haired boy is in that tian... no, the titan is him and he's controlling it. He's located at the nape of the titan's neck." She said as she examined the titan with her visual prowess.

"Then we cut him out of that thing and fig-" Sakura was about to finish when the titan hovered over us with his foot.

Well Sasuke, I think we found out his motive, he wants to kill us.

We all ran to the side in time to escape from the titan. He was around 15 meters tall. Obviously, it is different from the others. I mean, that was the first thing I noticed. This titan has intelligence and strength... could this be from the boy controlling it?

"Sasuke, any ideas on what we should do?" I said as the four of us tried to invade the titan running at us at full speed.

This being most definitely is not the strongest enemy we've been against, hell, he doesn't even come close. What is strange is that we don't know anything about it.

"We attack it, but don't kill it. I have a feeling this thing is a key for our return." Sasuke said in a calm manner.

"Alright!! Sakura, could you-"

"On it," Sakura said as she turned around and ran directly towards the titan. The titan sweep his arm around as a way of "capturing" Sakura. I ran towards them as I made 5 clones of myself. Each one of them charging at the titan.

With my clones, I gave Sakura an opening to punch the enemy. The titan trying grabbing the pink-haired ninja, but it was too late." SHANNARO" my female teammate yelled as she punched the being right in the gut, smashing him into the ground.

Steam rose from the same area Sakura punched.

"So you have regeneration abilities as well, huh?" Sasuke said while running at the titan with his Chidori.

It was no use, the titan would just regenerate again and again.

Hinata was at the foot of the titan, using her gentle fist to show down the titan's healing.

At first, it worked, but then suddenly the titan yelled as if he was annoyed and his body formed a hard, crystal-like shell.

"Did he... harden his skin?" Hinata asked.

This was a tricking battle... we couldn't just kill this creature, if we could, he'd be dead a while ago. We'd have to find a way to keep this boy alive but kill his titan.

I was thinking about how to defeat this thing when Sasuke read my mind and said "If the boy is at the neck of this thing, then we should take him out"

We all shook our heads agreeing to his plan. We ran towards the giant creature and nearly made it to its neck when...

[Mikasa POV]

The four "ninja" were battling with Eren... they all possessed godlike abilities, there is no way Eren could possibly lay a finger on them. The pink-haired punched him and he flew to the ground, I almost lost my cool and ran over to them, however, it was clear they weren't trying to kill him.

I watched as Eren fought against four inhuman beings. It was hard to not interfere when I saw him constantly being injured by the outsiders.

They suddenly stopped fighting back and were coming up with a new plan. Did they figure out how to kill him?

The four ninjas ran up Eren's body, making it closer and closer to his neck.

I looked at Levi, he nodded.

And like that, I "flew" over to Eren and sliced him out of his titan, carefully making sure I didn't hit him right in the nape.

I brought him back to the ground with the four behind me. They weren't attacking, they were simply just following me to see what I was doing.

Eren was unconscious. He had injuries all over his body. They were healing slower than usual.

The blonde-haired finally broke the silence and said "why did he attack us? And who are you?"