Chapter 15

[Author's Note] Hey guys, I'd just like to tell you guys in advance that I might not upload Chapter 16 next week, I'm very busy this month so I might not have enough time to write more chapters quickly. Thanks for your support with this story, I never thought I could go this far.

[RECAP] "One scout seemed nervous. He ran at the titan with a shaky hand trying to protect a woman behind him... the titan grabbed the man. The man tried to fight back and stab the titan with his blade, but before I could run to the man and free him from the titan's grasp, there was blood all over the grass. The titan had eaten the man in the most gruesome way possible."

[Eren POV]

Huh, what? How could titans go through to walls like this... don't tell me Marley has decided to make their move. But why would they come here of all places, how did they know I was here?

Jean yelled, "Hey! Hurry up and put on your ODM gear"

The rest of the scouts followed his command. It wasn't like a titan invasion was something we couldn't handle. Everyone in the regiment is skilled enough to not be phased by titans, but this sudden invasion must've freaked them all out. Three soldiers had already died. Damn that Marley.

I looked at the four shinobi, "Are you ready to fight those titans? Or are you going to lose your freedom... you have to fight to survive" I said as I bit my thumb, turning into a titan once again.

[Third Person POV]

Eren in his titan form dealt with the larger abnormal titans. He fought with his fist, punch the titans until they disintegrated.

"You bastard, whoever did this to these innocent people we pay the price. I'll kill you," He thought as he stomped on blonde titan.

"Keep the titans away from the citizens and the train. Do not let them ruin the train tracks," a soldier yelled as he charged towards a titan.

The newer scouts killed the titans in simple ways while working with 3-4 people.

One scout was selfish enough to push his comrades into titans so could escape. Luckily for him, he ran straight into a titan's mouth.

Sasha stabbed her blade right in a brown-haired titan's eye, blinding it. Connie then came behind the titan and slashed its neck. The two of them worked perfectly as a team, killing titans with the same technique.

"Hey Connie, you better buy Sasha some meat if you get fewer kills than her," Jean said with a devious smirk.

"Huhhhh? What, why do I have to do that?" Connie replied.

"Yeah I agree with Jean," Sasha said with a glow in her eyes.

The two then fought individually, killing titans with a strong will. Jean, later on, joined the battle, slicing through a number of titans. 

Mikasa on the other hand was the opposite of the three. Instead of being talkative, she fought in silence by herself. Cutting through titans with so much ease and speed that the newer scouts were in total shock.

"Yo Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata! Let's show them how we fight"

"Aim for the neck," Sasuke said as Naruto made a huge Rasenshuriken. The Jutsu cut through the titan's neck with ease. "Oh, I remember now. These things kind of remind me of Ten Tails Fission beings" Naruto said while rubbing his head.

"Oh yeah, you're right," Sakura said.

The group of four spit up and fought the titans with their own power.

A group of 6 10-15 meter titans gathered around Sasuke, challenging him in "size" and "power" Sasuke took that offensively and activated his Susanoo. The dark-haired Uchiha cut through titans showing them no mercy at all.

Hinata activated her Byakugan. She jumped from various parts of the titan's body before reaching its neck. She used her gentle fist and struck directly at the titan's nape. Hinata was uncertain if the titan would die because it has no chakra points but with the not-so-gentle attack, the titan died.

The Hyuga continued with this routine for the next titans she came across.

As for the pink-haired kunoichi, Sakura Haruno, she used her great strength to punch the titan's nape, just like Eren.

Sakura jumped in the air and punched the titan in the stomach, causing it to fall to the ground. She then punched at the titan's nape without giving it any time to regenerate.

After testing out her technique, Sakura punched the ground, sending multiply titans to her feet. She continued with her method and punched directed at the titan's nape.

All of the titans were soon completely killed off. Hinata activated her Byakugan to fully scan the area to confirm this. The casualties and injures of the invasion were kept at a minimum.

"There was a titan invasion in the walls... We are in Wall Maria right now so there's no way they could've come through Rose without the Scouts knowing. That means there's only one explanation. These titans must've been the citizens of a village near here," Armin said.

. . . . . .

The scouts and ninja get back to the Survey Corp headquarters with their interesting news. The commander took it as a challenge rather than a threat.

"So you're telling me a flock of titans invaded your group. Hmm, interesting," Hange said.

"Commander, we are telling the truth, why would we lie-" a soldier replied in an upset tone.

"Hey, calm down. I know you aren't lying. I was just thinking about something. I don't think it was Marley who sent titans to you. In fact, I think someone just wanted something from that." Hange said.

The scouts were shocked to hear what Hange said about the situation, but it made sense. They left the room and saw four shinobi talking to Captain Levi. "Let's go," he said as the five of them left the room.

(Sorry for the short chapter)