17: Final Chapter

[RECAP] "The 6 were planning on heading out when Hinata noticed something, 'Huh- um... A group of scouts are heading this way. It seems like Commander Hange is leading them.' Hinata said while deactivating her Byakugan.

'Hm, is it time, Hange?' Levi thought as the scouts were in view."

[Third Person POV]

The scouts were charging forward, heading towards the four shinobi.  When they reached them, Hange led Eren Yaeger to the Ninja.

"Uhhh, what's going on?  Why are you all here?" naruto said in confusion.  

"We're here to send you home, you've been a great help for us and we'd like to keep our promise.  While you were out, Eren and I were testing some things... we think we found a way to bring you back home."  Hange replied proudly.

"If I transform into my titan form while you four think about your home or where ever you'd like to go, you should be able to go back there... but there's just one thing missing.  I'm not sure how you can travel between dimensions this way." Eren said as he continued onto Hange.

"I have something that allows me to switch dimensions.  That could be the missing part" Sasuke noted in a rushed tone.  He wanted to go home, all four of the shinobi wanted to go back home.

"Let's not waste any time talking," Naruto said in a serious tone.  

Eren, Hinata, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura rather around in a group.  Eren bit his finger while having a clear mind.  He had no reason to transform so he didn't.  

The area had gone completely silent.  The scouts were almost frozen in place as a strike of blue lightning struck the five.  They were then surrounded by smoke.  The only thing the survey corps could see was a ball of purple light.  

A few seconds later, the smoke was gone, as well as the four shinobi.  Eren had passed out on the ground.

"Well that was dramatic, don't you think so, four-eyes?" Levi said while walking near Eren.

"I would say the same.  Let's hope our friends get home safely." Hange replied as the scouts left.

[In Konoha, Third Person POV]

The same lightning struck again in Konoha, in the same spot as before.  The four ninja sat down and laughed as they tried to catch their breath.  

"How long were we gone for?  Five days?  A week maybe?" Sakura said.

"I don't know, but I'm glad we made it back safely, I hope nothing too serious happened while we were out," said Hinata with a wide smile.

"You know, those kids back in titan land were strong for not having any chakra.  I wonder what they'd be like if they were to live in this dimension." Naruto said with his hand on his chin. 

Naruto began to blabber on and on about the scouts.  They made their way into the Hokage's office.  

"Uh hey, Kakashi Sensei, sorry we were out for a while," Naruto said.

"Huh?  What do you mean?  I don't remember telling you guys to come to my office." responded the gray haired hokage.

"What?  You aren't going to ask where we were?" Sakura said in a puzzled tone.

Everyone in the room was confused, even Sasuke.

The ninja explained everything to their sensei.  From the lightning to the titan attacks.  

"Well that's strange, maybe we weren't affected because of different timelines..." Kakashi said while scratching his head.

"Welp anyways, you guys should head out and get some rest.  Stop by my office tomorrow night.  You all will be going on a mission.

THE END.

[Author's Note]

Hey guys, thanks for reading this!  Sorry I had to end it but I was kind of losing interest in continuing this story.  I'll be writing a new story about this new mission, make sure to read it!