Chapter 3

(RECAP) "Suddenly, the giants increased in speed, (or maybe we were just slowing down) either way, it almost seemed too late. More titans had joined the chase and were surrounding us on two of the four sides.  'It's too late we have to do som-'"

[3rd Person POV]

As the Survey Corp was making their way into titan country, Captain Levi demanded serious orders.  

"Mikasa, you're with me, you'll be killing the titans we come across.  Three of you also come with us but stay put until I use this green smoke signal.  You are to knock out the people we recuse, understand.  The rest of you just continue your job and kill as many titans as you can."

Captain Levi, Mikasa, Armin, Eren, and Jean made their way into the "Titan forest" they eventually found a flock of titans chasing four people. 

"That's them!  How are they still alive?" Armin asked in shock.

"Mikasa! Now" Levi yelled as he jumped off of his horse and onto a tree, spiraling through the air as he cut off the napes of the titan's neck's at the speed of sound.  Levi isn't known as "Humanity's strongest soldier" just for show.  If you were to ever witness him fighting, you'll be in awe.

Mikasa didn't let him show her up.  She flipped onto a tree branch, and with force, she slashed threw the titans that were right in front of the four shinobi, sending them onto the ground dead at her feet.

The three soldiers took this as an opportunity to make their way to the four foreigner who stared in shock as their teammate and captain sliced threw each and every one of the titans.

"Damn, Mikasa and Levi are badasses" Jean said as him, Eren, and Armin ran through the forest. 

It seems as though the 15 meter titan was an abnormal.  It chased past Levi and Mikasa while protecting it's nape.  Mikasa sliced his legs off and Levi cut through the titan's hand so deep that it even hit it's nape.  The titan fell to the ground with a loud *Boom*

The two Ackerman's finished their job.  Levi shot up a green smoke signal informing the scouts that they have killed all titans and telling the three to get into position.

Mikasa asked a simple question, "Who are you and what are you doing out here?"

Before they had the chance to speak, Jean, Eren, and Armin came out from behind them and knocked them out unconscious.  

[Sasuke POV]

Two of our four pathways were surrounded with naked giants.  We couldn't afford to waste time and slow down, but our bodies couldn't handle it.  In a normal situation, we could recuperate from exhaustion easily.  Why would this be any different?  

A giant caught up to us and reached it's hand out.  If I hadn't moved away in time, I would've been captured and eaten.  Another one reached out.

Naruto yelled, "It's too late, we have to do som-" when suddenly he was interrupted by the sound of something hitting the ground.  

The four of us turned around in unison as we stopped running and saw two people with swords in their hands flipping around in the air cutting up the giants left and right.  

There was a short man with dark hair.  He was fast and notably more experienced than the other. Three giants started charging towards us when the other person sliced threw all three of them at once.  She was tall with dark hair and around our age.  

Who were these people?  I looked Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata as they stared at the two in awe.  

[Sakura POV]

We were getting no where.  We'd eventually past out and be eaten by the giants.  Naruto was about to say something when we turned around and the giants were laying dead on the ground.  It seems as though two people had come and killed them.  I stared at them in awe as they slashed threw the giants with great strength.

I noticed Naruto and Hinata did as well, until Naruto suddenly had a grim look on his face.  

"No chakra.  I can't sense any from them at all.  Hinata could you please?" Naruto asked as Hinata replied with, "On it"

She shook her head.  "No chakra" 

I've came to a conclusion that we are somehow in an area with no chakra whatsoever.  It doesn't make sense, but it's the only thing we can clarify right now.

I turned my attention back to the two people fighting the giants when the girl came back to the ground and walked towards us with the man following.  

The guy took something out of his pocket.  A gun?  Was he planning on shooting us? 

The man pointed his gun at the sky and shot.  Green smoke came out of it.  

The girl was a couple feet away from us when she asked a simple questions, "Who are you and what are you doing here"

Naruto was about to answer when I felt something hard hit my head.  Sasuke, Hinata, and Naruto dropped to the floor.  They were knocked out.  I fell down and tried to wake myself up but I didn't have the strength.  

Damn it, being  knocked conscious twice in a day and running at top speed for 20 minutes can really put a dent in your stamina.  

When I awoke we were in a completely different place again.  Strange people were staring at us with sharp eyes... what is happening.