Chapter 11

[RECAP] "After Mikasa left the room, the four shinobi took turns showering and made their way down to the cafeteria, where they witnessed something that they will never forget..."

[AUTHOR'S NOTE] Hi guys, thanks for 3k views, I made this chapter kind of like a slice of life, just to calm things down after the more fast places chapters before.  

[Third Person POV]

After Mikasa Ackerman had left the room, the four Leaf shinobi had gathered around and discussed their new bit of information.  All of the shinobi knew exactly who had a similar backstory.  Mikasa's childhood hit Sasuke right in the heart.  They were both from extinct clans with slaughtered parents.  This was the same for Naruto Uzumaki, however, he didn't know about his parents at all so he didn't witness their death before his eyes.

The ninja stayed silent until Sakura broke it.  "Well, we have to go down soon," she said as she stood up and gave the other three their towels.  

The scouts had given them some fresh clothing.  Sakura had looked at them first and then gave her friends theirs.  The outfits were different from what the shinobi regularly wear.  People tend to be seen wearing their ninja outfits which is something that they can easily fight in and are custom for different types of weather conditions.

Obviously, the four were not aware that they would end up in a different dimension.  They had come to this titan world unprepared with their everyday clothing on.  

The females were given a white and a green shirt with a choice of sweatpants or bike shorts.  The males were given a white and a black shirt with the same choice of sweatpants or regular-length shorts.

The shirts were all the same but what made the shinobi curious were the symbols on the top left-side pocket.  The symbol appeared to be blue and white feathers crossed over each other on a gray badge.

"I've seen the people here wearing this same symbol, I remember saying Mikasa and the commander wearing it... the people sitting in the wagon with us were almost wearing it," Naruto said.

The weather was quite hot so three of the four shinobi picked the shorts, but of course, the gloomy Uchiha picked the sweats.  

Naruto insisted that he and Hinata wore the same outfit in the same color.  He picked the white for obvious reasons.  That left Sakura with the dark sage green colored shirt.  She was okay with that though because she was already wearing a green sweater.  

The group of four had finished showering and changing.  Surprisingly, the clothing had fit them perfectly.  Hinata's shirt was more fitted, which was something she would wear normally.  Sakura's shirt was more of an oversized look, which fit her form well.  As for the boys, their shirts fit well and they could easily fight in it if they needed to.

"It must have been hard for them to find clothing that fit us this well" Hinata said 

"Yeah, I agree Hinata.  They even have a full emo-black outfit for Mr. Uchiha!!" Naruto said while making fun of his best friend.

This was the first time in a while since they've been able to talk like this while in a tough situation.  

The four had made it down to the cafeteria.  They did get lost on the way, but thanks to Hinata's Byakugan, they were able to make it down on time.  

[Naruto POV] 

We made it down to the cafeteria and opened the doors.  The first thing I saw were people gathered at long tables with a bunch of seafood on them. My mouth watered as I looked at a fresh lobster being cooked by a tall blonde man.  

"WOAHH this food looks great but I really have to stay loyal to Ichiraku Ramen," I said letting out my immature side.

Hinata giggled.

We were seated next to a group of people around our age.  There were three males and a female.  The female was the same girl who led us to our rooms.  The three males all had distinctive features.  The first was very tall with light brown hair.  The other was shorter with gray hair and large eyes.  The last male was covering his eyes... he seemed familiar though.., like someone we've met.

"Hey, so we uh heard you guys are new and we were told to sit by you at all times or at least have one of us monitor you," The gray-haired spoke.

"My name is Connie Springer.  He is Jean Kirstein and she is Sasha Braus.  This guy here is-"

He was interrupted by the sound of a hungry wolf, staring at its prey.

"THAT'S ENOUGH TALKING CONNIE, LET'S EAT!!!!!" Sasha said as she stuffed lobster down her mouth.

"ALRIGHT!!  DO YOU GUYS HAVE RAMEN HERE?" I asked while joining in with Sasha.  

"Ramen?  What's that?" She said with her head tilted and meat in her mouth, almost like a dog.

"WHATTT NO WAY!!!!  YOU GUYS DONT HAVE RAMEN HERE?  THIS CAN'T GET ANY WORSE!!  I'D AT LEAST EXPECT FOR THEM TO HAVE SOME TYPE OF RAMEN HERE, YA'KNOW?" I said in a sad tone.

Sakura elbowed my shoulder, "Hey, cut it out Naruto, at least they are giving us good food to eat" 

We ate our food, it was great!!  Even Sasuke ate all of the food on his plate and got more.  We told the others our names and the situation we are in.  

Sasha and I were in the middle of a race on who could eat rice the fastest when Mikasa and a blonde boy walked in.  They sat beside the boy with his face covered.

"Eren.  I think it is time you apologize" Mikasa said in a serious voice, breaking the fun and the chaos at the table

"Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata, and Sakura.  I am now aware that you are not a 'threat' to society.  I apologize for my irrational behavior from before.  I hope we can forget about that and wish you can help us with our needs.  Just remember that I will never fully trust you and will always see you as a potential enemy" Eren Jaeger said as he lifted his head up from his hood.