Chapter 4

(RECAP) "When I awoke we were in a completely different place again. Strange people were staring at us with sharp eyes... what is happening."

[Naruto POV]

I woke up with a sharp pain in the back of my head.  

"Ugh, what happened." I said as I started getting up.

My vision cleared and I found myself in trapped in a prison cell.  Hinata, Sasuke, and Sakura were asleep on the ground.  

What the hell.  How did we get here?  I tried to remember what last happened.  We were being chased by giants then two people came and kill them all.  After that, a scary looking girl came up to us and said "Who are you and why are here" or something like that.  Did I pass out?  

As I was thinking to myself, a strange looking woman came up to our cell.  She wore glasses and had brown hair with an eye patch over one eye.

"I see one of you has finally woken up, if you can, may you wake up the others?" She said with a friendly tone.

I don't think we are in danger... right?  These people don't have chakra, so they can't be as strong as us.  I still can't believe people can live without chakra, but I guess that's the reality we have to face.

I woke up the others.  They woke up with the same questions as me, "Where are we, what happening, what are you doing, what's going on, etc."

"Good, I see you are all awake with questions, but we have some too.  Like why were you out in the forest and where are you from." The same woman from before said.

I looked at Sasuke, he gave me a glare that spoke what he was thinking.  He relayed me a message that way.  He said, "Answer them truthfully" was Sasuke on to something?  We could obviously defeat these people easily, but if they can help us in any way, we'd lose our chances.

"So, tell me about you guys.  What are your names?  Where are you from?" Said the same brown-haired woman.

"We are shinobi from Konoha.  This morning, we were at our village when a sudden bolt of lightning struck right by us.  When we woke up, we were being chased by giants.  I'll assume you've knocked us out and brought us here with the mindset that we were an enemy?  Correct?" Sakura said in a stern voice.

"Hmm, you are shinobi from Konoha?  Never heard of that.  If you want to be freed from this prison, you'll have to answer truthfully.  We wouldn't want to torture our new visitors."  The brown-haired woman said this with a smile on her face.  

What?  She doesn't know what Konoha is?  The leaf village is one of the 5 great villages!!  Could this explain how they don't have chakra...

"We are telling the truth and nothing but the truth!!  We even have evidence that we are not from here.  Please, you have to believe us.  We are not a threat!!" I said in defense.

I looked over at Sasuke.  He narrowed his eyebrows, could he have figured out what happened?

"Naruto, Sakura.  Remember when we were fighting Kaguya?  Do you remember how she could switch dimension?  This feeling I had when I first woke up in the forest, it was the same feeling I had when fighting Kaguya.  That means... we must of traveled to another dimension somehow." Sasuke said in a serious tone.

Kaguya??  No way... we sealed that witch up a while ago, but that could explain the zero chakra here.  This is all too much to process.  No way we are in a different dimension, that's not true.  

"What are you guys rambling about?  You said you can prove that you are who you are, so what is your evidence?" The woman said.

Hinata looked at me, I gave her a nod.

"In the place we are from... There are people called shinobi.  Shinobi are people that devote their lives into the safety and protection of their village.  There is also chakra.  Everyone needs chakra to survive, even civilians.  Chakra is kind of like blood for humans, without it, you are dead.  We can tell we are not from our home because you all possess no chakra at all, to be honest, you should be dead right now, but that's not the case for you all." Hinata said shyly.

[Hange POV]

Chakra?  This all seems very made up, but then again these people also seem very made up.

How can you survive a titan chase with no odm gear?  If they were titan shifter then they could easily outrun regular titans but they would have a carcass.   Not only that, but after running at top speed for minutes upon minutes, how can they only be knocked out for a few hours?

Not only does it seem like they possess inhuman capabilities, they also appear different.  One girl has pink hair with emerald green eyes and a tattooed blue diamond on her forehead, the other girl has long blue-ish black hair and lavender eyes... that are, PUPILESS?!  The male that woke up first looks like a normal Eldian.  He has blonde hair and bright blue eyes.  As for the last one, he has pale skin, dark black hair, and black eyes.  Could he be from Hizuru?  

"So it's clear to me that what you are saying seems absolutely unreal, however, I believe you are telling the truth.  People here do not possess such extradentary abilities, nor do they look like you." 

"Commander Hange, I don't mean to be rude, but how can you be so sure that they are telling the truth?  They could be sent from Marley... or even worse they could be titan shifters." A soldier said with distaste in their eyes.

Of course I've taken into consideration that they could be titans, but still, something about them tell me they are not lying or a threat.  

"If it is true that you are stranded in an unknown place, then you'd need help to get back home.  I have a  proposition... you must help us with our needs and we will help you return to your village.  If you do anything suspicious, we won't hesitate to kill you or lock you up." 

[Sasuke POV]

A proposition, eh?  What good can these people do if they don't even have chakra?  

"How are you supposed to help us when you do not have chakra?" I asked.

"In the world you are in right now, we have titans.  The titans are the creatures that were chasing you earlier.  Mankind has recently learned about the backstory of these titans." The brown-haired woman rambled on about the world we are in.  About the Eldian and Marleyan.  

"Paradis is in possession of four of the nine titans.  The lightning that struck you and sent you here must have been the same type of lightning titan shifters have when they transform.  A titan shifter must of accidentally injured themselves and caused almost a 'glitch' in the universe." She continued.

We have to find a way out of this mess... but the question is, how?