Chapter 7

[RECAP] Oh well... this will be interesting, teaching gods how to fight titans, I wonder how this will go.

[Author's note: I just wanted to remind you readers that this takes place during the blank period. (between season 3 and 4) this is after meeting Yelena and finding out about other lands (such as Hizuru) At this point, Eren's character is a mix of season 3 and 4. Hopeful, yet cold and full of hatred. Thanks for reading, enjoy!!]

[Eren POV]

What the hell is going on... these are the people we recused in the titan forest, right? Why the hell are they here? If they're enemies, then they wouldn't been killed or tortured. If they're civilians, then they would've been sent home.

I'm so foolish... thinking they could've been a bunch of children escaping from titans... all I see are Marleyan enemies.

I looked at the people... I can't believe I didn't realize what they look like... two of them are female. One is pink haired and is wearing medium length black shorts with a light green sweater. The other female has dark blueish-black hair with pupil-less lavender eyes. She's wearing a black skirt with a lavender shirt. The two others where male. A dark haired and a blonde. The dark haired wore a long sleeve dark blue shirt and normal black pants. The blonde one was wearing an orange and white short sleeve shirt with black pants.

No one living on Paradis Island looks like them... hell, no one I've ever seen dresses and looks like them.

What is Hange doing? Why would she let such a threat out like this?

"Eren calm down. We don't know whether or not these people can be trusted, but they are our only hope for now. Just stay here until the commander tells us to do something" Mikasa said in a calm tone.

How can Mikasa be so calm like this... surely she must be surprised by these people.

Before I got the chance to ask her anything, I witnessed something incredible.

The blonde male yelled something strange and used a hand sign. Like that, two identical clones of him appeared out of no where.

What the... how is that possible?

All of a sudden, I heard chirping... loud viscous chirping. I stared at the dark haired male. I looked at his hand. To my surprise, I saw blue lightning concentrated into a sphere like shape.

I didn't have any time to admire the lightning when the pink haired female ran. Was she escaping? Was she attacking? No. She ran up a tree with only her feet. What the hell. HOW?

This power... WHAT IS THIS? THIS GIRL'S EYES? WHY DID I NOT REALIZE THEY CHANGED?

All of this makes sense now... how could these people survive a flock of titans? How could they have such abilities? It's the power of titans... and they are my enemy.

[Hange POV]

How will we teach god how to fight titans? We need their ability to fully wipe out all titans. We've only done the coastal sides, the land and forest are still completely full of them. It would be great training for the scouts but honestly... we don't need it.

"I'm aware that you all possess inhuman abilities, so I'd like for you all to learn how to kill titans. Over there, you will meet two of our scouts. They'll teach you how to use ODM and fight titans."

I said as I pointed at Mikasa and Eren.

To be honest... Eren isn't the best in human form, but he needs to training. His determination is what drags him past his limit.

Eren spoke, "Commander. How can you trust these people so much? You see what they can do. That's the power of titans. No normal human can di such a thing. They will only betray you."

What is with Eren nowadays... first he was determined to save them and now wants them dead.

"Eren, we can trus-"

"No you can not. They are the enemy." Eren said.

Mikasa started yelling at him, they argued until Eren bit his thumb.

Shit. He did. This kid is really about to go against four gods...

[3rd person POV]

Eren was overwhelmed with emotion. he didn't know whether or not to be mad at the survey corps for trusting the newcomers or to believe that they are allies. He acted without thinking.

"ERENN you can't do it. No do not. you'll get killed" Mikasa said with angered eyes.

"let go of me Mikasa. You aren't my big sister. Stop it, I can do whatever I want." Eren said as he was about to bite his thumb.

Mikasa was shocked. Eren hadn't yelled at her like that in years.

"Eren... you've changed" She said as she saw her best friend transform into a titan.

"That idiot. We need these people's help. He is going to ruin everything." I soldier spoke.

"Captain Levi, you have to stop him" Another one yelled.

Levi didn't do anything. In fact, he just stayed still and said "Let's see if these people truly are titans. They are, then we'll kill them."

[Naruto POV]

The brown haired boy spoke. he wasn't amazed or happy like the others... in fact, he was angry. He yelled at the commander with such hate until the blacked haired girl yelled back at him.

His name was Eren...

That girl, she was trying to help him, instead, he said such hurtful words to her... some words that seems familiar.

"You're not my big sister" he said.

That's something you never tell someone that cares so much about you. I looked at the girl. She had upset and worried eyes.

Before I knew it, I saw a spark of yellow lightning and like that, a huge giant appeared.

This one looked like the ones from the forest, but was different. It had intelligence. It had actual strength. But the worst part, it had rage.

The titan yelled. "You four are a threat to mankind. I don't care if its four to one. I will take your titan and kill you."