𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.

"renye, please forgive me you mean everything and more to me, just please

"renye, please forgive me you mean everything and more to me, just please."

"i don't know fuckshit, i just, earlier were you about to say child?"

fuckshit slowly moved his gaze to the ceiling as he loudly sighed out, nodding his head softly.
"yes, but-"

renye quickly stood up as she heard the "y" bounce off his tongue, pushing his shoulders roughly as she collected her thoughts into a simple sentence.

"what the fuck dude, why? i thought you said you and her never did anything."

"we didn't. it was only a make out months before you even got into town bae."

"then why is she saying it's yours?"
renye said, softly raising her voice again as she threw her hands into the air with her words

"because the dad moved away a week after she told him about the baby, she's gonna abort it but she says she's gonna expose me if i don't just claim it." fuckshit was stressed, he lost his girl, was being blackmailed and now she's making him explain this.

"oh, so you in some shit huh?"
renye chuckled as she flopped down on her bed, seconds later saying another sentence

he nodded in response before getting smart.
"yes renye i am now can you get to your fucking point."

"fuckshit you know how much i love your stupid ass, so fine i'll help you through your shit. if i regret it so will your balls and life."

she sat up, slowly straddling into his lap and placing a soft kiss on his lips as she rolled her eyes.
"now promise you'll be good to me?"

"promise."

author written: um i'm going to be doing shorter chapters so i can get chapters to u all more frequently:)