𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.

of what they could see

of what they could see... it was siena giving head to the dude she'd just met INFRONT of the mall while he recording but now fuckshit was here, finally someone to release renye from this weird day at the mall. fuckshit snuck up from the distance wrapping his arms around renye's waist from behind slowly rocking side to side with her giving her a small kiss on the neck and cheek. "wassup b." he said standing next to her wrapping his arm around her shoulders noticing the two infront of them mall.
"fuck...shit.. she going IN!" fuckshit said a chuckle before looking over at renye who was slowly shaking her head "unt unt..." see now renye wasn't the one to judge but a dude you just met at the mall, that's just nasty. if you asked anyone at the time they'd all say how nice siena was but how much of a small slut she was.
renye looked over at fuckshit as he watched in amusement, she gave him a small slap on the air. she hated entertaining that behavior in public it just wasn't cute. renye wasn't innocent in that element at all but it just wasn't appropriate, everyone else was laughing and clapping but before it could get any worse renye snatched fuckshit's arm and dragged him to the side of the mall. "yo what's  wrong why you do that?" for some reason fuckshit was comfused.

they really were stupid....

"that shits not cute, why you entertaining it." renye said before slight rolling her eyes and crossing her arms looking at fuckshit.

"okay okay damn, i'm sorry." fuckshit replied before placing his hands on renye's shoulders and slightly moved them side to side with a grin. "now loosen up girl say we go down to dat abandoned place?" fuckshit said with the stupidest grin on his face while raising his eyebrows. "no, fuckshit i wanna go on actual dates if this is gonna be a thing thing." renye said before pushing her shoulders to the side moving his hands off of them and crossing her arms again.
fuckshit thought of something quickly since he'd never been in a serious relationship it was usually just hookups or makeout sessions and go. "alright alright, milkshakes?"
"nah, i just had some gelato." renye didn't like that they only ever went out for foods.

she wanted to go out and have a fun date, like a fair maybe a game. but not the foods.
"how bought we go back in there and you can buy whatever you like." fuckshit had the ugliest big smile on him at that moment but it just made renye wanna melt, she was flattered but didn't wanna accept. taking from others wasn't really her thing she loved seeing other people happily when she gave back, so she said - "no..no.. i can't take that how about we go back to my place and listen to some music." with a teethless smile making her dimples pop.

"nah, let's go mamas." he stood close to her and whipped her next to him with his arms over her shoulder walking back into the mall, she didn't like the idea of this but she went with it. they quickly walked back into the mall as fuckshit took his card out and waved it in renye's face with a smile, before beginning to speak. "so where you tryna go first?" renye didn't even wanna use his money it was wrong to her. "umm victoria secret." renye said before pointed to the store in the near distance "ight bet." fuckshit said walking into the store with her before letting her hand go.
renye quickly strolled thru the store picking out panties, bras and perfumes while fuckshit slowly followed her around like a lost puppy.

she finished up her shopping in VS then made her way to the cash register, she still felt a lil bad about him spending so much money onher. but with what she'd just bought she'd try and make it up. "ight, what shop now?"
renye looked at him and thought for a minute, before replying. "uhh hottopic, i want some beanie and dolls."
"okay." they walked pinto hot topic as renye started grabbing bandshirts , sanrio plushies, beanies and designed socks.

they finished up there and headed to the foodcourt for chinese food before going to a few more stores and leaving. "fuckshit, you didn't have to do this for me you know. we aren't even official i feel bad." renye said as her face filled with a guilty expression as she lightly waved the bags in her hands around, fuckshit chuckled at her before replying.

"shit, then why don't we be official." he said taking bags at her hands waving bye at the teens still in the front, walking to this car trunk and opening it to put the bags into as renye froze up. "uhh.. maybe?" she didn't even know what to say, she wanted fuckshit but she wasn't even sure if she wanted a relationship. "welllll?" fuckshit said looking back at her while grabbing the rest of the bags out her hands and slamming the car trunk.

"i mean, yeah.. we can be official." renye had actually never been in a relationship. she didn't know how any of this worked, what to do, how to do it, nothing. after she answered fuckshit smiled in response leaning her into a hug and rocking side to side with it, as they pulled the hug away he gave her a long kiss as it slowly turnt into a tongue kiss getting longer.

she pulled away blushing and giving him one peck, she climbed into the back and grabbing some things from the truck. fuckshit laughed at how stupid she looked so he flashed a picture.

"you look silly as hell ma." he spoke with a loud laugh "shutup fuckshit."
"ight ight."

————————————————————————

@hefuckshitup

♥️💬✈️  LIKED BY REN

♥️💬✈️ LIKED BY REN.666.YE , AND STEVIEGOTSUNBURN 23,130 OTHERS

hefuckshitup  she a lil slow, but she cute so it's okay 😁

TAGGED: @ren.666.ye

steviegotsunburn: awww my mom 😊.
1 REPLIES
| ren.666.ye: wazzam lil son </3333

thatsonme: okay okay i see ye with the shades lookin fly asl 🦾!
1 REPLIES
| ren.666.ye: yk it 😎

LOAD MORE COMMENTS !

WORD COUNT: 1,039

author's note: imma try n update more, how would y'all like double posting? or just one at a time. <3