𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.

renye never thought she'd ever have to worry about her man cheating or lying, well at least this one

renye never thought she'd ever have to worry about her man cheating or lying, well at least this one. he had no reason, she gave him everything he wanted. last week of summer was approaching faster and faster, she was running out of time and was failing to collect enough thoughts for it.

so since she had been up all night, thinking and forcing herself to accept that her man was doing shit like this. which was so painful, but it had to be done. she decided to text him.

imessages.
                                 𝟷𝟸:𝟸𝟹 𝙰.𝙼

  renye  : ru up ? i wanna see u.

baby boy🤎 : yeah, where you tryna meet at?!

renye : um, that one park in six minutes  pls

BABY BOY 🤎 HEARTED A MESSAGE.

she tossed her phone down and got out of bed, slipping an oversized gray 'california' sweater with black nike leggings and old white air force 1's. she rode her skateboard to the park and waited about three minutes before fuckshit arrived. as soon as she saw him she waved him over to her while she sat down on top of a plastic picnic table.

he walked over and sat beside her, moving closer and placing his hand on her thigh. her first thought was to push it away but she didn't wanna throw him off so quickly, she gave him a big fake smile.
"hey ma, so what's up?" he said as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer to him on the table.  she didn't really know what to say so she lied, she kissed his cheek and smiled again. "oh i just wanted to see you." she nodded for reassurance.

he picked her up and moved her onto his lap, she shook her head and quick reaction and climbed off the table. crossing her arms and looking deeply into his eyes, he gave a concerned look of fear. "so what about yissy and the baby?" she said as she swallowed her spit out of nerves. he looked down at his hands, which he was playing with and studdered in his words. "oh i forgot to tell you. she aborted it a week ago, nothing to worry about anymore." he was lying.

"olan you're really full of shit you know, i saw the goddamn messages while you were sleep. why would you lie to me that quickly" she was appalled, why would he lie so quickly. she chuckled to herself in realization as she slightly relaxed her back with her hands on her hips. he was shocked she knew, he knew he fucked up again. which he always did, chances after chances she was so sick of his shit.

"if you were actually the father u wouldn't be fucking surprised because you're full of surprises huh? everyday it's something fucking new with you." she shook her head and looked up as she felt tears storm down her face, she wiped them quickly as they fell.

"i'm sorry." he looked away in shame, she shot him the nastiest face she could.  "you're sorry? nigga how many other times have you been sorry! and still did the same exact shit, you just never stop man." she said, beginning to raise her voice with very sentence.

he sat there in silence, he realized all his lies unfolded. "all you've done is hurt me these past few months and i'm so over it dude, why won't you just treat me right? is it that hard?"  she started to break down, she sat on one of them long seats of the benched picnic table. she covered her eyes with hands as she sobbed, hurt and anger ran through her body in a long mix of pain. she uncovered her and balled her hands up into fists before standing up.

she began to punch fuckshit as hard as she could, in his arms, chest and knees while he sat. she shook her head as angry tears streamed down her face like an upset flowing river, she was so angry. she was tired
of all the shit he'd done to her in the past few months and it was time to put an end to it.

"renye stop man what the hell is wrong with u my nigga, this hurts stop." he said in a tone that would hurt anyone. she looked into his eyes and shook her head, she wanted him to know how she felt always.

"and now you'll see how i feel by all this fucking pain you've put me through. i just wanna know for what, you saw me and thought..." her eyes darkened

"did you fucking see me and think, oh i'm gonna ruin her fucking life? you're a disgusting pussy and i hate you, go on and love t's at little baby that bitch is having. good luck." renye quickly wiped her tears and road her board home as quickly as possible. she got in a stripped naked, locked her door and sat in the shower for forty five minutes crying. the hot water fell onto her legs as she sat in a ball in the corner of the shower, wiped her face as she sobbed.

she was finally free from his bullshit, it hurt but she was free.

GO READ "stone cold" BY ME NOW IF YOU LOVE THIS BOOK, IT IS UPDATED TWICE DAILY AT THE SAME TIME AND IS WAY MORE UPDATED.