𝑜𝑛𝑒.

it was ten-thirty in the morning as renye shook awake as her alarm began to go off, she jumped out of bed to see she had woken up earlier than she had usually planned

it was ten-thirty in the morning as renye shook awake as her alarm began to go off, she jumped out of bed to see she had woken up earlier than she had usually planned. see, most of the time in this time of day if she woke up she normally would just jump right back into bed.
but she actually had plans this day and she was in a good mood for once, considering she had recently moved to Los Angeles with her mom & sisters.

her father left when she was only ten years old causing her to move constantly since her mom couldn't really get a big enough salary to stay in one place, which meant renye always had to move as soon as she was getting settled.

she had only moved two weeks ago and surprisingly to renye, she had already made a friend at the local skate park in town. geya was her name,  she was honestly really nice to renye  so she thought why not give it a try. it was an invite to the skatepark with some friends of geya's, hearing "friends" caught renyé off-guard but hey it was new opportunity for her the this new town.

so with that being said, renye walked over to her barely organized closet and grabbed a decent outfit. as she walked over to the mirror to do her hair since she didn't really like wearing makeup so she smiled at herself and tied her curly black hair up into a messy bun, grabbed her skateboard and bag as she headed out the door with a monster in her hand.

she hopped on her skateboard and made her way down to meet geya at the gate in front of the "skate park" area now the skate park was actually just a legal building that was only used during important events, since renye knew that when someone screamed "5-0" it meant run until you couldn't fucking run anymore.

• •
☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎
• •

she had arrived to the gate where she was met by three nicely pampered teens.
the boy with a nicely combed but round high-top dressed as if he wasn't skating. and the two other girls with beautiful clear skin, one with brown pretty skin & the other with tan but light skin both brown eyed and gorgeous.

"hey girly!" geya said sneaking up behind renyé as she tapped her shoulders. renye quickly turnt around giving her a pretty surprised look she wasn't much of a people person so she really didn't know what to say.

"uhh hey geyaaa." renye spoke dragging the letter 'a' in her name. she was pretty surprised about how geya just snuck up because she didn't see her with the other three. soon another girl popped up after they had all walked over to a table/bench starting short convo here and there.

"so um, what're your names?" renye said flashing a small smile. "so this is siena" geya said pointing to the beautiful brown skinned girl with hair slicked back into a small bun.