𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.

fuckshit stayed the night at renye's house that night

fuckshit stayed the night at renye's house that night. they spent the night with cuddling, kisses, eating snacks and binging classic movies. by the time they woke up it was twelve in the afternoon always, a loud knock on the door woke them.
renye jumped up and rubbed her eyes as she opened the door to her room slowly while peeping her head out of it to be faced by her mother, gwen, she sighed before speaking.
"hi mommy." with a teethless smile
"good afternoon baby, me and your sisters are going out today chy wanted to know if you were coming." her mother replied in a soft tone.
"we wanna know becau-" gwen stopped in her words as she heard a man like
yawn. "renye what was that." gwen said trying to peep her head into the girl's room.
before she could lie, fuckshit it hopped out of the girls bed and stood head her giving renye a hug from the back with his head on her shoulder.

"yo goodmorning ma." fuckshit spoke with yawn following, gwen gasped and pushed the door open.

fuck.

"RENYE MESHALL MEYERS WHO IS THIS YOUNG MAN IN YOUR ROOM!"

shit.

her mom didn't like the idea of renye with boys, she didn't want her heart broke like hers was once broken.

it ended in an arguement as fuckshit sat on her bed with his hands over his face shaking his head as renye and her mother wiyh back and fourth over something so small.

"MOMMA IM ALMOST GROWN YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME LIKE YOU DO CHYANNE AND MILANI, AND YOU KNOW THIS OF COURSE IM GONNA GROW TO HAVE BOYFRIENDS LIKE YOU DID!" renye was pissed, fuckshit has never seen her dis mad.

"NOBODY SAID ANYTHING WHEN YOU HAD ME AT SIXTEEN, DID THEY?!! HUH? NO. SO STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT IM DOING WITH MY LOVE LIFE AS LONG AS I'M NOT HOEIN' OR GETTIN' PREGNANT AT SIXTEEN OKAY?!" her mother froze and slammed renye's door before going back to the car with renye's sisters. renye quickly sat next to fuckshit burying her face in her palms as she bm lightly sobbed.

fuckshit pulled her closer as he started to rub her back and give her a kiss on the head while she laid her head in his lap sobbing.  she pushed her hair out of her face as she lightly squeezed fuckshit's knee. "i just don't understand why doesn't she want me to be happy or something."
fuckshit quickly glanced down at her and wiped at her tears. "that's not true, maybe she don't want you gettin her that's yo momma you can't stay mad at her." renye sat up and sniffled.
"yeah yeah your right." she said with a smile as she gave him a hug and peck on the lips. he kissed her back before getting up to go to the bathroom on his way out the room he spoke-

"oh i forgot to uhh tell you, ray invited us to go out with them he said they tryna go out to eat and shit." fuckshit said. "oh okay, do we needa stop by your place or something for some clothes for you to wear?" renye said standing up and stepping in front of fuckshit with her arms wrapped around him

"uhh yeah, i'll be right back you get ready while i go get some clothes." renye nodded and got up to grab some clothes as fuckshit left the house. renye hopped in the shower and by the time she got out the shower fuckshit was sitting on renye's bed eating jack in a box while watching tv.
seeing fuckshit back straddled her causing her towel to drop to the ground when jumped in fear, the two sat there in silence as renye gasped and quickly covered herself. before fuckshit stood up biting his lip trying to tug the towel off again.  "fuckshit stop." renye said with a small laugh before walking away to go look for an outfit
fuckshit sat back down on the bed and stared at her before she noticed "boy what." she said playfully rolling her eyes "the towel drop itt."

"i- no." renye replied with a scoff, causing fuckshit to smack his lips and look down at his hands fiddling with them "mannn why you so tight."

"because i just am." renye turnt her back and dropped her towel before bending down to grab some things from her drawer, she knew fuckshit was looking but she didn't care. she quickly put her clothes on and some perfume, and they headed out in fuckshit's car so they could meet up with everyone at the diner.

they got there before being met by ray and geya, renye and geya passed a few compliments while ray dapped fuckshit up as they walked into the diner the sight of yissy made renye gag as she sat across from geya at everyone shared table. ray sat next to geya with his arm around her shoulders and fuckshit did the same with renye placing a kiss on her cheek.

renye was still a little worried about her mom due to how she disrespected her but she tried not to let it get in her full focus of thought, as soon as they left the diner she planned to call her mom.
"so wassup, y'all ordered yet?" fuckshit said before grabbing a menu and smacking it on the table "nah we was waiting on you and renye's slow asses." this made the crew all grab a menu and begin to share it thru everyone.
estee waved her arms in the air waiting for a waiter while yissy began to do the same. of course they were the ones doing some embarrassing ass shit. stevie walked over and sat next to estee giving her a kiss, this made renye cringe.

wtf is you doing being almost EIGHTEEN kissing on twelve year olds, are you that desperate sis.

renye slight rolled her eyes at the sight before fuckshit nudged her giving the menu, she ordered a burger and fries with a chocolate milkshake. after not too later everyone had ordered and received their meals. westee had to leave early before the smoking part due to the fact he had some strict ass parents.

he gave renye a small side hug before whispering in her ear knowing something was probably gonna go down with yissy "girl you better behave." and gave her pat on the back.
"mm. okay." is all she replied back, she was pouring ketchup on her fries before looking up in the distance to see yissy eyeing fuckshit, she gave her small stink eye causing yissy to roll her eyes.

renye ignored it and slid a fry in her mouth, she gave fuckshit a kiss on the cheek before noticing this bitch was checking her man out still she wanted to make yissy jealous so she looked her dead in the eyes and grabbed fuckshit's chin before beginning to shove her tongue in his mouth giving him a long wet kiss and rolling her eyes before closing them continuing to kiss fuckshit. he put his hand on her thigh and began to rub it, she gave him one last peck and moved his hand before finishing her food. she looked back over to yissy who looked pretty made and was scooping her food
around in her fork "mm." renye hummed before taking a bite of her burger while looking at yissy.

hoes stay mad.

word count: 1,252