𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.

i sat on the porch of renye's house in hopes of her to come out, after a while of waiting i heard the door creek open it was renye

i sat on the porch of renye's house in hopes of her to come out, after a while of waiting i heard the door creek open it was renye. she looked horrible it hurt me to know i drove her to this and that i did this to her. i felt like nothing man, i loved this girl with everything in me and i did this to her instead of loving her like i should've been in the first place i failed as a boyfriend already. i looked her into the eyes and cleared my throat "hey..baby i miss you so much. please speak to me man." i slowly got up and tried to hold her in my embrass before she pushed me off the porch causing me to fall hard but softly "man what please renye i love you"
"no fuckshit get the hell outta here!! i hate you." she slammed the door in my face as tears ran from her eyes. i got up and gave a few hard bangs against the door while she stood there as tears kept streaming from her soft brown eyes "please renye, ma i just wanna talk to you." i put my hand up against the glass door and tried my best to stare deep into her eyes with a light tingle in my eyes.  she balled up her fists and put one up to the screen before looking away "fuckshit please just leave, this isn't making it easier for either of us." she punched the door and walked away locking it behind her
i screamed and pushed a chair off her front porch turning hot tomato red.

i hopped on my board and rode to the local corner shop to buy a few beers for myself since my homie nico worked there and he'd give it to me for free. i scooped my board up in my hand and put it to my side before opening the door to the store, to see nico in the back putting up boxes "ay wassup man!" i shouted from the other side of the room "ayo fuckshit."
"come here i need to talk with you real quick man."
i walked over to the ladder he was standing on and looked up "yeah? wassup."
"i heard you and that renye girl fell off, what happened?" i paused. am i suppose to tell him what happened...
"man she was beating on yissy cause she was talking again, a instead of taking my girls side i took yissy's." i looked down in disappointment and thought about how bad i fucked up. i should've stuck by renye man. i really should've, before nico could reply i stopped him in his words.
"i really fucked up cause when she came to see me i was cuddled up with yissy."

"you really gotta do better fuckshit, that's pretty fucked up." nico shook his head before climbing down, he was right i gotta make it up to her i miss her so much man.

i gotta do better.

___________________
hey everyone! it's me gecco i just wanted to say that i have cast callings open for my new book Cherub Seraph! i'm looking for four girls atm!

i'd really appreciate all info abt the book will be in the first two chapters! 
- love, venni.