𝑡𝑒𝑛.

after three days of trying to think of a solution on how to get renye to love him again

after three days of trying to think of a solution on how to get renye to love him again. which was some things she loved, other than him. he just needed his girl back, the only one he truly cared for he spent his previous night writing notes and notes to earn her forgiveness but scraped most of them cause they were pretty cheesy. so in conclusion he decided to buy everything she loved, put it all together in a basket with the help of his half sister, olive.

he got in his car and drove over to renye's house on friday, he even got a his radio ready to blast their song when she came out. he got out his car and noticed it started to rain a little so before he could get wet he ran back to the car and started blasting the song before jumping on her front porch and ringing the door bell while shouting her name. "renye, renye! baby please come out!"

silence and rain quaked the street, before a pair of eyes picked out of her bedroom window and quickly glaring away. fuckshit now startled, tried to get a closer look into the window, which was now open with a small crack.
he then climbed a small step then up to the roof, pulling the window up and peeking in at renye. 

she noticed his curious eyes on her, making her alertedly jump up from her bed and to the window quickly. she then was met with a pair of blue hazed eyes, the ones that made her melt every time she looked into them, lose all self control and fall in love. she sighed and came back to reality quickly, before looking away from the blue eyed curly haired boy. she cleared her throat before speaking with a sharp tone "olan what do u want now, i thought i've made it clear i don't wanna speak to you any time soon or ever."

his eyes softening before he quivered back in response "please renye just come down for me baby, i'll only be a minute i just want i go hear me out."
"don't care at all, the last person i'll be caught alive with would never be you, i'm stupid for thinking you really cared or would have my side for anything. i was just a quick fling for you and it's not hard to see, i'm not stupid..." she replied as her lips moved to the side together, her head shaking slightly.

he grabbed the stubborn girl's hands, looking into her eyes deeply as he weakly smiled in attempt to soften her up.

"please babe? i promise you won't regret it just come on for me"

"no. that's my final answer, i don't want you anymore fuckshit. you can go be happy with yissy i don't need the issues." she shrugged as she rolled her eyes.

"don't be like that please, just listen to me."

she nodded in a silent response.

"okay, i only sided with yissy because i had no choice she has so much dirt on me renye you don't understand baby. if i didn't she would've went on a huge ass rant about how i don't care about her or our fucking ch-" he shook his head as he stopped his sentence, looking at renye's now sour facial expression.

"your what? finish ur fucking sentence fuckshit, actually you know what i don't have the time because i know how this is going."

she walked back over to her bed as her voice begin to run into loud shouts as a wave of anger hit her at full force.

fuckshit looked away in self disappointment, holding in any word he could process to say.

"oh, nothing to say? get the fuck away from my house fuckshit."

fuckshit rolled his eyes, climbing down and going to his car to grab the basket as he noticed the rain had stopped.

renye laid down in bed on her side, her thoughts filling with all kinds of different things and feelings.

how could she be so naive to think fuckshit, a teenage boy would even care about her in the slightest way.

her storm of thoughts were soon interrupted by the sounds of fuckshit coming back into the room with a basket, she turnt over and hid her smile as she noticed the basket had strawberry, chocolate and matcha flavored mochi balls, a picture of the two cuddling, a candle, her favorite tea, a bundle of sage and a heart shaped box filled with crystals.

her heart was now warmed, she didn't know what to say, how to react, rather to forget everything and love her boy or continue to let a simple fight with a bitch who didn't matter consume her relationship like yissy wanted.

so she sat up and patted the bed next to her as she crossed her legs, folding her hands together on top of them as she bit her bottom lip out of nervous reaction.

fuckshit quickly sat down as she began to speak
"fuckshit."

"yes baby."

"i think we should try again.. maybe."

"yeah, i like that idea, actually i love it baby."

she frowned for a second as she replied
"that word.. please don't use it anymore."

oh.

emotional roller coaster.

THANK U ALL SOOO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE, SUPPORT AND READS. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE BETTER EVEN THO I ALWAYS SAY THIS

- MUCH MUCH LOVE GECCOOOOOOOO

PEACE!