𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.

it had been two weeks later, and by now she would've had fuckshit blocked right? nope

it had been two weeks later, and by now she would've had fuckshit blocked right? nope. everyday she sat eager by the phone waiting and begging for a call from her lover but she always ended up with no calls. most days she spent scrolling endlessly on social media or thru their picture and texts just to end up drying her eyes out.
no matter how mad she could've been at fuckshit, she loved him. yep loved.
she had nothing else without him, except for a broken home and food.

a fat blunt, water, cry, sleep, cry, another blunt. repeat.
until she finally decided to get her ass up and go speak to him, it was tuesday so she knew for sure he'd be there that day. she showered put on some clean sweatpants and a tanked croptop, slid her fans on and skated over to the park they usually met them all at. just to find him boo'd up with yissy in there usual spot he was all on her neck kisses and all.
it hurt oh it really did, she froze and watched them before ruben yelled
"RENYE'S HERE BITCHES" pointing to the now tear faced in aw.

she hopped on her board as fast as she could before falling face first into the concrete she quickly tried to get up to save herself from embarrassment but it her leg would move like she wanted it to, she felt a hard black shadow in front of her she looked up to see the hand of fuckshit hovering over her head. fuck.

"renye, get up.. gimme yo hand" no. just no.
this couldn't be happening to her, she looked up at him and quickly forced herself up limping and all. "no dude please get the fuck away
from me, i don't wanna see u." tears flung from her eyes as she sat on the nearest bench and looked at him in disbelief.
geya rushed over along with limbo they each hugged her from the side while geya rubbed her hair back
"it's okay girl.. he's just a boy.."

"yeah... you'll find better." limbo and geya said with an unconvincing smile. "no i won't, i loved him so much... and he just..nevermind i have to go." she quickly got up and tried to speed off on her skateboard before falling on her face. "gosh!" she just laid there nothing was gonna save her from this deep embarrassment, and there came ruben to 'lighten' the mood.
"AND DOWNNN SHE GOESSSSSSS!!!" he picked up his board and shook his head on his walk over to the lunch beach he was about to sit on top of, "that bitch is sad homie!" shaking his head.

siannisianni's note: hi guys i'm so so sorry for being sooo inactive. this was just a short chapter jus a lil appetizer hehe, but i'm coming out with some more stuff for y'all soon! love yuh all!! <3