𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

the next morning renye woke up with the worst headache of her life, her stomach was grumbling and her legs felt like they were about to give out "argh

the next morning renye woke up with the worst headache of her life, her stomach was grumbling and her legs felt like they were about to give out "argh. my head, shit."  she thought water or food could calm this ache her body was growing stronger and stronger.
i bet you're wondering why she's aching so bad, she is too.
well, let's take a little trip back to when renye got home last night.

<ye's pov.>
i'm so sick of being pushed around and fucked over i need an escape or something i can feel myself slowly looking over to my dresser with a newly marked bottle of xans. there it is, my new escape. i walked over to the dresser and quickly grabbed n opened the bottle of xans taking one at first, which group into two, which grew into four which lead to me just taking half the bottle.
i felt my body grew numb as my head thumped and felt like it was splitting apart, my breath grew little and my legs started to give out, my body threw me to the bed while i went completely numb, i guess i just blacked out.
<pov ended>

so in confusion, yes. confusion. we'll say she blacked out. her eyes were blurred the next morning but she managed to look at the clock correctly, "3:45 pm sigh." she read aloud before flopping back onto her bed "fuck it imma just sleep today i'm so sick of the world right now"

this is when the phone calls rolled in.
before she could wake up all there was is,

10missed calls from "fuckshit🖤💃🏽"
6missed calls from "geyaa🌚"
25 missed calls from "momiana💕"

since she's 'b!ackedout' again how about i take you over to fuckshit

<fuckshit's pov>
"man why isn't she answering, i need to talk to her." i paced back and front in ray's living room "fuckshit just let it go dude you kinda already fucked it up by being all under yissy the other day." ray shook his head before taking a sip of the water jug he had just refilled
"man i wasn-" before i could finish speaking ray cut me off
"yes you were ye even seen your ass all over her, at one point you even had your hand down her shirt. nigga just give up and admit you fucked up."
"and i'm saying this shit in the nicest why possible."
i just sat down in a beanbag chair next to the couch sipping some of the beer i had in hand
ray sat the water jug on his kitchen counter and walked into the back room shaking his head while sucking his teeth. man did i really fuck up that bad at this point i got the whole squad and they momma against me.
fourth grade decided to speak up from across the couch from me "yo fuckshit."
"yeah" i responded
"maybe you should just go try and fix things you know, maybe go to her house and try to
understand eachother more right?"
i let out a hard chuckle and nodded in agreement to fourthgrade "man you're one smart ass dude." i laughed and dapped him up before making my way to renye's house on my board. once i made it i knocked even banged on her door still no answer, i went to her window and knocked maybe she'll answer.

i went back to her porch and sat to wait for her to open the door until  started to creek the door open it was-

geccos note: i'm just gonna start making the chapters 350-650 words so i can get more in for y'all regularly, so instead of one every few days you'll get two every day or two. much love 💕