𝑠𝑖𝑥.

by the time they'd finished their food they all went to the usual spot where they skated, fuckshit skated along side of renye while they held hands with smiles the whole time yissy and estee stayed in their little corner whispers while eyeing the two

"i need to go get some water real quick hold on fuckshit." renye said slowly stopping her board and leaving it with fuckshit to go grab her half drunken water bottle to take a sip.
she overheard some whispers of her name causing her to roll her eyes and stick her middle finger up towards the two bickering girls.
"yes like that bitch stank, i was walking past her and i smelt da strangest smell like why does fuckshit want that stank pussy ass bitch i hate that bitch i swear."
yissy said with a chuckle, renye was deadass getting sick of this shit.
"for real i'm finna beat that bitch up i know damn well if you wanted to you could take fuckshit back on everything girl."

a few more whispers and mumbles came before renye chucked her water bottle at yissy's head.
"huh? you wanna take shit lemme see the shit talk."  renye walked over to her as yissy slowly stood up, she quickly pulled her braids up into a ponytail walking up to yissy. "go ahead talk yo shit." yissy didn't do anything she just spit at renye and began to walk away. "oh hell nawl."
renye quickly snatched yissy by her dead hair and dragged her to the ground and sitting on her before throwing multiple punches at the stupid girls face. she spit on her face and continued punching the girl's face as her eye began to blacken she tried to push renye off of her but it didn't work soon fuckshit was running to pull her off but renye didn't budge.

she was dead sick of this bitch speaking her name and messing with her man "LEAVE HIM ALONE OKAY? YOU WANNA TALK ALL THAT SHIT BUT LOOK WHO'S DOWN NOW BITCH LOOK WHO'S GETTING BEAT?!?!?!"
renye jumped off of her beginning to drag her across the ground by her hair and kicking her in the stomach repeatedly the girl managed to scratch renye's legs up but that didn't faze her.
ray and fuckshit tried to snatch renye off but she just kicked them as hard as she could.

"IM SO SICK OF PUNK ASS BITCHES LIKE YOU TAKING EVERTHING FROM ME IM SO SICK OF IT BUT YOU NOT FINNA TAKE FROM ME YOU HEAR ME BITCH? GET YOUR OWN NIGGA NOW FUCK OUTTA MY FACE BITCH." renye began to cry as she threw a few more punches and kicked her in the stomach.

after renye beat that ass, yissy was laying there crying whole holding her stomach as she was scrunched up into a ball. estee has was standing in front of yissy before shaking her head and running. ruben quickly skated pasted and over to the beaten girl cuffing his mouth on both sides to make an louder voice. "W-W-WORLD STARRR." the boy said quickly skating away in a fit of laughter.

fuckshit examined the girl "fuck..shit.. renye why the fuck would you do that bruh." fuckshit said looking back at renye angrily.

"for you because she was testing me and she wouldn't leave you the fuck alone." renye responded

"you didn't have to do this what the fuck is wrong with you!" fuckshit said raising his voice.
"she shouldn't have tested me the fuck."

"man that's fucking crazy dude." ray said walking away with geya

fuckshit quickly grabbed renye and yelled in her face. "you fucking sicko why would you do that! both of her eyes are fucking blacked, you busted both her upper and bottom lip."
"she wa-"renye tried to speak but fuckshit pushed her away
as the injured girl reached out "fuckshit please help me-" yissy said coughing up some blood.

"of course you went to her, they always fucking go to her! i should've known." renye began to sob as she grabbed her board and road home quickly. she was so sick of people fucking with her and her always endednup being the bad guy or always catching the blame, she was so done with being fucked over.

so she spent the next week with her family, declining all of fuckshit's calls and when she finally answer she went off on him.

"hey m-" fuckshit tried to speak before reyna cut him off-
"don't fucking call me again nigga i'm not finna be your fucking second choice you not finna do me like one of these washed up hoes just know you won't hear from me again. hope you enjoy pissy's ran down coochie no wonder i never let you fucking have it should've known you wasn't shit, goodbye olan."
renye shouted thru the phone before hanging up and throwing her phone at the wall causing a loud thud.
she rolled up into a ball and began sobbing, she just wanted to be happy. where was her fucking   happy ending, all her secrets relayed back to the fact that the real reason they had moved again to LA was because she had a bad bad past.

she may look innocent, but renye was in someway a "hoe" of what people would call her but they never actually knew the real story. renye fell for everyone no
matter what he did, she hooked up with few girls, a few videos of her sucking someone off had gotten exposed, an abort or two... maybe three.. had happened.

nudes were exposed and so much worse. to be honest if she had smashed the whole football team AND basketball team no one would've been surprised. this was different tho, she was so so naive she was used for everything. she thought she'd find her match but they all wanted the same thing, sexual favors.

she was drugged tons of times and recorded as they took advantage of her, while making it seem like she was coming onto them.

she took those secrets to the grave.

her first abortion had happened when she was thirteen, yeah, thirteen. second was at fourteen then followed with her last one before starting a fresh start in los angeles.

it didn't work sadly, she thought it would end happily once and oh was she wrong.

maybe not tho?

WORD COUNT: 1072

THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH FOR 100 READS! MEANS SO MUCH LOVE YOU ALL ❤️