𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒.

weeks passed before a mumble of yissy finally getting an abortion was spoken, of course renye didn't won't that " poor girl " to get an abortion if she really didn't want to

it was getting closer and closer for the dreadful last days before summer ended, fuckshit definitely itched for yissy to finally get the " issue " solved and quick.

as they usually did, renye and fuckshit were cuddled up in renye's bed. she had her usual oversized tee and panties duo while he had his shirtless basketball shorts duo, she played with his hair while he laid between her legs, his arms wrapped securely around her. both day dreaming about how perfect these little moments were.

a quick bling of a notification shot from fuckshit's phone, renye looked down at him and back at the phone. she grinned at the fact he was fast asleep, she lightly moved to
grab the phone, noticing it was from yissy.

imessage from!
y : u up? need to talk about the baby.

xxx - xxx - xxxx : yea wut abt da baby ???

y : i'm not getting an abortion anymore, say or do what yhu will i'm having my child and you're gonna be the dad or off to court yhu go 💋 .

xxx - xxx - xxxx : why tho? ur body ur choice and all but why, u don't have the money, no baby daddy, ur parents prolly gon disown u. so why be a tramp?

y : nigga huh ? enjoy court, i wonder how that girlfriend of yours is gonna react to the fact yhu lied and that we actually did hook up n the baby's yours 😉 .

y : oh yeah n tell her i said hey step mommy.
read at 12:56 am

renye froze, was she lying cause she knew it was her? was it true? how far along is she even? so many questions and thoughts ramaged through her brain as a single tear fell down her cheek, she looked down at fuckshit in shame before dropping his phone over his head and turning away, wiggling herself out of his embrace. she continued to cry until sleepiness nice took her over.