𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.

after renye's encounter with yissy, her and fuckshit went on to the movies

after renye's encounter with yissy, her and fuckshit went on to the movies. "renye." fuckshit was wondering why her and yissy acted that way towards eachother so of course he was gonna dig his nose into it. "hm?" renye replied walking slower.
"what's up with you and yissy, you was actin all mean and shit when she walked over." renye didn't know how to answer this.
"oh um ion really wanna talk about that." renye could've lied, but she didn't wanna ruin their time.

"oh so it's like that huh?" fuckshit chuckled.
"yeah, it's just like that." she said with a grin.
"alright then." fuckshit had made it to the mall with renye after they decided to stop walking and switch to their boards. "ok so, you tryna go see the movie first or go get some food at the court doe." fuckshit said stopping his board and talking with his hands.
"let's go to the movie then foodcourt." renye said as she pushed her hair behind her ears.
"ight bet, after you sexy lady." fuckshit said waving his hand in front of him, renye walked to the movie theater area in the mall and fuckshit followed.

they watched slender men, renye ended up getting scared a few times and stayed in fuckshit's arms the whole movie.
after they finished, it was off to the food court, they got some burgers and fries then headed out to an alley skateway.

the two grabbed their boards while fuckshit grabbed renye's hand and lead her to the skateway.
they went to a dumpster like place where he put her against the brick wall and slowly began to kiss her. the soft coconut lip gloss flavor renye had on filled his lips as he continued to lock lips with her, renye was surprised but kissed back. fuckshit's lips were so soft and his breath tasted like mints, before it got too late fuckshit pulled the kiss away and smiled at renye.

she came up for a small breathe of air before putting her hands on each side of his face acting as if she was going to lock lips again with the boy, before placing the back of her thumbs over his lips and kissing them. renye smiled and gave him a rock hug in favor.

he looked her in the eyes for a minute before they sat there and locked lips again for a good ten minutes, finally they stopped and skated around the alley for a minute snapping a few flicks, kisses here and there. before they road back to renye's house they stopped at the corner store for slushees and snacks.

they boarded over to renye's house, fuckshit made sure she went into the house safely but before she went up into the drive way he stopped her. "ay, when i get my car back from those fuck-ass parents of mine imma take you on a real date ma." he smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek before letting her go, renye nodded in response before getting butterflies in her belly while blushing "okay, goodnight fuckshit." as she walked into the house

•.
☁︎𒊹︎.•
. •

when renye got into the house she had mad butterflies and her sister milan, caught her in the halls blushing and cheesing hella hard. "well..well..well.. what do we have ourselves here ladies and gents, madam renye of simp town is here!" milan said in her mid-times villager voice. 
"pfftt mimi shut the fuck up you're literally fourteen you literally know nothing about simping."  renye replied back before rolling her eyes and using quotations over the word simp.  "okayy whatever you say, simp." ofc, milan's smart ass had something to say back before she walked into her room taking their dog izzy into her room and closing the door.
renye sighed and made her way into her room locking the door behind her before starting her shower.