nineteen

a/n: so i know the scene where JJ goes to jail is the day after the fight with the kooks, which happened in my last chapter, but in order for this stuff to all make sense there will be a little time skip.

It has been around three weeks after the night you said 'i love you' to each other and your relationship couldn't be better.

JJ, Pope, Kiara and you were all at Heywards. JJ had his arms wrapped around you as you were all talking. You kept feeling nauseous and have been for the last week or so, but usually it fades by the afternoon.

"You okay, babe?" JJ asks, noticing something is wrong with you. Before you could answer though, Heyward walks in.

"Hey Pope! Someone's here to see you" he says, as an officer walks in behind him. You all straighten up, JJ grabbing your hand nervously. You intertwine your fingers with his, giving his hand a squeeze. They were here for Pope for some reason, not JJ.

"Evening, officer" Pope says nervously. Had something happen?

"I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property. Hands where I can see em'" He says. Heyward says 'what' as Pope looks back at JJ. You look up to your boyfriend confused, his face paling.

Everything is happening quickly. Pope is being handcuffed and pushed out the door, Kie, JJ, and Heyward are all yelling at the officers. You try to follow Pope, JJ letting go of your hand suddenly.

You turn back and he is just standing there.

"JJ?" You ask frantically, tears escaping as your friend is almost put into the police car.

"It wasn't him! It was me!" JJ yells, everyone pausing. You try to grab JJ's hand, you knew it wasn't him. He was protecting Pope. JJ keeps walking forward.

"He tried to talk me out of it. But I was mad because he had just been beaten up. I was so sick of those assholes from figure eight that I lost my shit." JJ finsihes, standing in front of Pope and the officer. Both are looking at him astonished.

"Babe-" you say, pulling on his sleeve. He would be taken away to the station if he kept going. He shook your arm off.

"I'm not letting you take the blame. You've got too much to lose," JJ says.

"JJ, what are you doing?!" Pope asks.

"I'm telling them the truth. For once in my god damn life I'm gonna tell the truth. I took his old mans boat too,"

"What the hell?" Heyward asks.

"JJ, come on!" Pope pleads.

"Just shut up, Pope! Shut up." he says. Everything is too quick you don't know what to do.

"He's a good kid, you know where I'm from," JJ finishes and the officer nods at him.

The officer checks with Pope if JJ is truthful and Pope says yes. You fall into Kiaras arms sobbing.

"JJ, please no, don't leave me!" You yell as JJ is being pushed into the cop car.

"'M sorry baby, I love you, you know I do," he says as they close the door. The cop car starts to drive away and all JJ sees is his terrified girlfriend fall to the ground unconscious.

You wake up to a bright light in front of you. You groan and here someone stand up, taking your hand.

"It's okay y/n. I'm here" you hear. Kie. You open your eyes to see her standing in front of you.

"Where am I?" you ask.

"The hospital. After JJ was taken away you passed out. The doctors took some tests since you are here, and umm well you might wanna find out yourself." Kie says. You look at her confused, but then a doctor comes in.

"Hi, Y/n! How are you feeling?" The doctor asks, coming over and placing her hand on your forehead to check your fever.

"Fine" you say. She nods.

"So... since you were here we decided to take some tests on you. And one of the results may be a little surprising to you..." she says. You look at her confused. Kiara squeezes your hand, letting you know she was there with you.

"Y/n, your pregnant" the doctor finally says.

What? No, you couldn't be. You and JJ had only done it once, but this does explain the morning sickness you've been feeling.

Your mind is blank, as you didn't know what to feel. Nervous? Excited? Angry? Oh god... how would JJ feel? That thought made you sick to your stomach... what if he left you? Surely he wouldn't... would he?

"Y/n... are you okay?" Kiara asks you, softly. You look at her slowly, eyes widened.

"Uh yeah, yeah i'm okay i think" you gulp. No, you weren't fine. This wasn't fine at all.