a/n

PLEASE READ: 

NEW CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED ON THURSDAY, 5pm

thank you guys so much for 6.7k reads!! I am so blessed with all your support for this story. I want to make my writing better and more consistent for you all so I have made an update schedule. 

updates will be on every Monday and Thursday at 5pm. so there will be two chapters each week that you can look forward to. I am gonna make them a lot longer so that they will be more enjoyable. 

also, the reason why i'm writing these so slow into the show is that when season 2 comes out (which could be in a year), my season one writings will be done right before that so that you guys don't have to wait months for me to finish the story when the new season comes out! I don't know if that made much sense haha. 

currently we are around the beginning of episode 2. 

last, if you have any special requests on an upcoming scene in episode 2, let me know/message me, and I'll base that chapter off of your request. but it must go along with the storyline of episode 2. 

thanks again, please leave comments, I love looking at and reading them!! <333

*IF ANY OF YOU ARE DRAMIONE FANS, I HAVE STARTED A STORY CALLED 'THE BABY PROJECT'. IT CAN BE FOUND ON MY PAGE THING. UPDATES FOR IT WILL BE EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY SO GO CHECK IT OUT BC IM VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT!!*