one

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹? 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗲?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Outer Banks: Episode 1, 7:01

"Hurricane Agatha continues its steady march towards Kildare Island on the Outer Banks of North Carolina..." the reporter on the screen says.

"Holy shit" John B says, staring at the tv. Guess no DCS assessment for John B. The siren blares as John B calls DCS.

"Yeah, uh... I think we're probably gonna have to reschedule" you hear John B speak into the phone. You stifle a laugh. John B hangs up and laughs with you. You both look out to the waves and smirk, ready to get out there.

~~~

"It's a double overhead out there, bro" John B says running down to the sand of the beach.

"Double overhead?" Pope asks unsure.

"Those aren't surf able waves guys," pope adds. You smirk.

"They're not? Watch me!" You reply, grabbing your surfboard and running out to the water. John B smirks and laughs saying,

"Says who?" to Pope, before running after you. He meets up with you and you both get on your surfboards, paddling out. John B is the first to try to ride the wave. He gets up but soon falls yelling,

"oh shit!". You laugh and try to ride the wave, soon falling as well. After some time trying to get a good wave, you finally get one. You look around for John B, but catch him sitting on his board looking out in the distance. You don't notice another wave before it crashes into you, pulling you deep under the water.

You black out for a few minutes before you open your eyes, seeing Pope and John B looking down at you nervously.

"Not surf able, eh?" You whisper. They both shake their heads and laugh, helping you up and wrapping a towl around you.

~~~

You wake up the next morning at John B's house. He shakes you lightly muttering,

"Morning. no service, no power". You soon meet him outside, both of you looking around at the damage from the hurricane. JJ comes out a minute later, a beer already in his hand.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" he asks. You sigh.

"Seriously JJ? It's seven in the morning and your already drinking" you say rolling your eyes. He just smirks and burps. You push past him going back in the house muttering,