fourteen

"ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠

"ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠. 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Outer Banks: episode 2, 38:40

It's been some time since the Lighthouse. John B though picked up Pope, JJ, and you. We drove to
The Wreck to pick up Kie, me in JJ's lap.
"She say's she's not coming," Pope says as he walks out of The Wreck. You groan.
"Why not? What did you do, John B?" You ask as JJ gives annoyed look to John B.
"Shit!" John B says.
"Hang on, I'll deal with it," John B adds before getting out of the car and walking into The Wreck. You turn around in JJ's lap and face him.
"Hi baby," he says, placing a hair behind your ear.
"Hey, love," you mutter before wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him closer to you. His hands finds your hips and he pulls you closer to him so that his lips are just above yours.
"You gonna kiss me or not?" You giggle. He chuckles and attaches his lips to yours. The kiss was passionate and deep.
"Ew, guys, seriously, stop," I hear Pope yell from outside the van. I pull away and groan, sitting down next to JJ.
"You're such a cock block Pope!" JJ yells making you giggle.
-
-
-
You were all heading to wherever John B was bringing you. JJ had his hand firmly on your thigh, his head on your shoulder.
"You mind if I just relax on this one?" JJ asks everyone.
"It's been a long day, and a lot of weird stuff's gone down," he adds before laying down and placing his head in your lap.
"I'm just gonna lay low. Oh, did you want a hit of this?" JJ asks Pope.
"I keep the signal clear," Pope tells him.
"Dude, okay. Do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative? If you got creative then-" JJ starts.
"Look, I-I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, alright? And wrong about everything else going on. But I was right about one thing. Okay? My dad's trying to tell me something," John B said.
-
-
-
"Come on, hey, come on," John B ushers is into a graveyard.
"I'm coming, this place is scary," I say, gripping JJ's hand tightly.
"John B, what are we doing?" Kie asks.
"Shut up!" John B tells her.
"You know how you're trying to remember a song and can't remember who sings it?" John B asks Kie.
"Yeah?"
"So, Redfield. This whole time, I thought it was a place, right? But it's not a place. It's a person," John B says as we finally make it to a tomb like building. Redfield was inscribed into the rock.
"Voi-effing-lá" JJ mutters making you giggle slightly.
"See, my great-great grandmother. Olivia Redfield. That was her maiden name," John B tells us.
"Help me with the door, come on," John B tells Pope.
"Alright," Pope mutters before going to help him. They count to three before trying to push the door open. JJ goes to help but it's not working. Suddenly a snake comes out of a hole and hisses at the boys.
"A snake!" JJ yells as it slithers down.
"Woah woah woah," Pope says, backing away.
"That's a moccasin, alright. Ye olde Dr. Cottonmouth. Death in tall grass," JJ says, moving towards it. JJ then starts barking at it like it was a dog.
"JJ, shut up! Shut up!" I yell at him and pull him back.
"You're gonna awake the dead, man" Pope says.
"There afraid of dogs. Everyone knows that, man," JJ says on of breath before looking at you for reassurance. You slightly smile and grab his hand, squeezing it gently.
"Hold on... If there is one, there is probably dozens," JJ tells everyone.
"Stop, your scaring me," Kie says.
"All around here," JJ says at the same time. JJ starts barking. Again.
"Stop barking at the snakes, JJ!" I hiss at him.
"'M sorry, babe," he mutters and cowers his head, moving over to you. The boys argue about leaving as we probably won't get in. You shine your flashlight through the hole. You could probably fit.
"I can fit through," I tell them. They stop talking and face you.
"What?" John B asks.
"Hell no. You're not going in there," JJ says, pulling you into his arms. You groan.
"It's okay, I'll go," Kie suggests.
They move the vines out of the way. JJ moves to boost Kie up.
"Remind me what I'm looking for?" She asks.
"You'll know when you see it," John B says. Kiara passes you her flashlight and steps onto JJ's hands. Kid ignores JJ's countdown and just boost herself up. She successfully got through the hole. You pass her the flashlight.
"You alive? You - you got a heartbeat and everything?" John B asks her, peeking into the hole.
"So far!" she responds.
"That's good. That's good," John B says.
"Yep"
After a minute and us giving her more light JJ asks,
"Did you find something? Is it good?"
"Oh my god," she mutters.
-
-
-

End: episode 2

please vote and comment if you liked it, i promise i will be starting to post more recently again now <33