🖤Prologe 🖤

"(Y/N)! "

A voice called out to the young woman who was looking out from a window, being distracted yet again.
She turned around to look at the person who the voice belonged to.
Behind her was one of her many "brothers", leaning against the doorframe.

"Yes, Nakuri?" - she asked with a calm yet happy voice.

"Sparing sessions will begin soon. Come on, we need to go." - he awnsered sounding a little demanding. He never forgot to call her when they had trainings. Sometimes he was kind of a mom to (Y/N).
He never was from the very "patient" type, but she still loved him just as much as the rest of her family.

As soon as she got up, both started making their way to the training grounds. Everyone was probably already there so they made sure to hurry up.

On the way she kept smiling as she looked around the place. It filled her with joy that she had a place to call home, and people to call family. Grateful that she had somewhere to belong.
Her eyes then fell on Nakuri.
They were good friends, even if he sometimes didn't want to admit it. In the beginning he just thought of her as an annoying child that randomly appeared out of nowhere, but soon he came to accept her for who she is.

It's a little funny how (Y/N) was always considered by almost everybody as the little sister.

She looked at the ground for a second, then a slight frown formed on her face.

"You know... It hasn't always been this way..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*Flashback*~

"(Y/N)? "

"Yes, mommy?" - the little girl turned to her mother with a cheerful smile.

"Say, what do you think if we have a picnic in the forest while daddy is at work? Have some lady time, you know?"

The 4 year old girl smiled wide, one of her front teeth missing.

"Yes!" - the child said happily as she hugged her mom's hips.

"Ok! Then you go get dressed and mommy will prepare the food. Any requests, dear?"

The girl pressed a finger on her chin a she rubbed it in thought. Then looked up:

"Can we have sandwiches?"

"What kind?"

"Hmmm... I don't know, you choose mama! "

The woman softly smiled as she laughed :

"*laugh* Ok, dear. Now you can go get ready, leave everything to mommy, ok?"

The child nodded as her mother placed a soft kiss on the child's nose.

As the little girl left up the stairs, her mother's face fell into a deep frown as she walked to the kitchen...