💙 THE LEFT PATH (Part 2) 💙

As time flew by for (Y/N) she became more and more irritated and upset with alot of things happening during the time she had left until Kayn had to leave yet again.

Days were... fun? I suppose you can't really blame her for not being excited or cheerful for the fact that she couldn't spend time with her dear idiot, especially in recent months.

The truth is that... they were frustrating...
She never knew anything of what was going on with anyone. She didn't even knew where or for how long they would be gone. Neither could she be sure of his or anyone's return. She never knew any details. Important details...

Even when (Y/N) got told many times that it was for her own good and for her not to worry or cause herself stress, she still hated being treated like this. Always the one who can't know. Always the one who can't fight or take upon anything important. The one who's always cast out. It was awful. She felt really lonely sometimes too. She might be part of The Order of Shadow but... that didn't mean everyone liked her or tolerated her...

*"meow! "*

A familiar sound snapped her out of her trance. It brought a slight smile on her
. For a moment she forgot she was even outside, shutting the world away whenever she had to think.

But, at least she can come here when she felt lonely.

"*sigh* At least you are always here. "

(Y/N) said as she gently petted the lizards head. This made her feel a little better, knowing she wasn't completely alone.

" Heh, who would have thought? Maybe it wasn't that stupid when I took you back then... "

"*meow! *"

"*laugh* My dump little baby..."

Looking at its round eyes she smiled, a true happy smile. It felt like yesterday when she took the thing. (Y/N) couldn't remember why. Her childishness really may have overtoken her back then. It felt embarrassing thinking about it. And yet... she didn't regret it. No, she couldn't regret it. Everything that happened, it earned her a friend. A very precious one at that...

Getting up from the ground, (Y/N) looked at the sky. The colors being ever so warm and bright. It calmed her nerves as it made her remember that she couldn't stay here anymore for time was running quite fast. Gazing at the path before her she now remembered something... something quite important...

"Oh... "

"Didn't think time would run out so fast... "

(L/N) looked at her with curious eyes before laying down on the grass, rolling into a ball.
Before (Y/N) could even turn around to say bye, the little creature was already fast asleep. She could only give a tiny smile before she turned to go back.

But unlike before the path now seemed more quiet and empty than before...

_______________________________________

After she returned to the ever so familiar place called her home she sat down on her bed. Her expression was not a quite happy one. Today was the exact day Kayn was leaving. Only now she was significantly more worried. (Y/N) didn't knew what exactly would happen or with how big of a threat they were dealing. She was quite unhappy about it...

A sudden noise caught her attention. The tiny little baby noises the child she kept was doing. She smiled at the adorable noises it made. Getting up from her bed she went to look at it.