💙 THE LEFT PATH (PART 1)💙

As (Y/N) stood there, listening to the child's crying she suddenly snapped...

"SHUT UP! SHUT.UP! YOU ARE NOT REAL!! "

Her voice echoed into the forest as she collapsed on her knees. It hurts. The sound. It hurts so much.

"...shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up..."

She then stopped for a second when it faded.

The sound...

It was... silent?

What... happend? Where did it go?

Was it real?

Was it hurt?

No, no that can't be it. All of this is not real. This whole place is just an illusion. Just a bad dream! She shouldn't feel bad, or regretful. It was not real.

It was not real...

(Y/N) then turned to the left path, her eyes tired and confused. She took a deep breath and slowly got up, she felt the wind caress her face. It felt cold against her skin and yet... it was comforting.

As she began slowly walking down the path she felt at peace...
A bright light shined through the forest. Where was this path going anyways? What was this light?

A sudden rush of worry formed. Was she dead? Was this supposed to be a path to the afterlife? What was it?

(Y/N) then shook her head, wiping away all those questions. Whatever it was, there was no turning back anymore. What awaited her was inevitable. And she accepted it.

She then stepped into the light...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's) eyes fluttered open as a groan escaped her lips. As she ajusted to the brightness of the room she finnaly managed to look around.
This place was... her room?

She... she was alive?!

(Y/N) excitedly stood up on her bed but then was stopped by a sharp and stinging pain in her back.

"Oh... right... "

As she observed the room she saw a tiny, very fermiliar baby sleep next to her.
It made her smile. Looks like it was worth it after all.
As she decided to get up and walk to it she suddenly felt dizzy. Holding to the bed's side she quitely laughed to herself.

"Heh... must've been a while since I used these. "

Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by the sound of two...voices? Very fermiliar voices. They were muffled but (Y/N) could still hear them quite clearly.