❣️THE RIGHT PATH (FINAL PART)❣️

Days have been going more painfully slower by the day. The world felt... monochromatic for (Y/N). It felt empty and hurtful. It was unfair. What before was a life that felt perfect, it felt like an utopia, was just taken away in a matter of a second. And it was all dead...

(Y/N) layed on the floor in her room. She was always there. The woman wished she could just move or run away but... that monster had crushed her to a point where this was not possible. She wished she was dead. She wished she was free. But that monster never blessed her with it...
Instead it crushed her so she couldn't resist it so she would stay with it. (Y/N) was a mere broken and still nothing.

The room felt empty. Even with the knowledge of Nakuri's body just in the hallway, rotting away and decaying with this dreadful place, she still felt hopeless and alone. Even with Rhaast being with her, she still refused to accept this monster. She couldn't, she won't. And yet she knew all of this was her fault. Everything that happened to her and everyone around her was all because of her. Rhaast... she let Kayn keep that damn weapon. She let him walk into that battle. She watched as Nakuri died, as he was getting crushed. She couldn't do it right. WHY?!

COULDN'T SHE DO IT RIGHT?!!

Curling up into a ball, the woman began sobbing. Whimpering. Blaming it all on her. Crushing herself underneath her thoughts and harsh words. She did it all. She wasn't good enough to save a damn child without almost dying! She wasn't good enough to save anyone! She did this! SHE DID! SHE DID!

A sudden sound made her stop in her tracks...
It was the sound of footsteps. Loud ones. She began shaking violently.
(Y/N) backed into the corner as she covered her face with her bruised hands. She prayed it was not him. Praying it was someone who could help her. And yet she knew that was not it. It can never be anything else. She had come to realize that by now. It won't ever be different...

"Aww, look at you. ~"

It will never be anyone else...

His footsteps came closer. It made her fear him. Everything he did made her fear him. She could not hurt or fight him. He was a godly being, and she was just a foolish girl.
The creature was now kneeling in front of her. It's giant frame casting a shadow over her. She hid her face in fear as the monster suddenly began softly petting her head. This act of affection scared her. Tears began forming in her eyes as she began mumbling under her breath for the darkin to stop. She wanted him to stop. To leave her alone. To let her go. Anything. Kill her. Just for Rhaast to stop the torture he has been putting her through. She wanted him gone...

"But I haven't hurt you, little (Y/N)? "

" y-you will... you always do..."

The darkin suddenly caressed her cheek in a loving way.

"Isn't that what you wanted? "

"N-NO! How is any of this what I wanted!? "

"I thought you mortals liked affection, no? "

"This is not affection! None of this is! "

"Oh, but it is.~ Isn't every creature showing it differently? "

Rhaast smirked.
This made (Y/N) tear up even more as she cling to her clothes even more as she looked at him with a hateful glare.

"I don't want your affection! Kayn is the only one who-"

Suddenly Rhaast gripped her hair tightly and yanked her up to look at him. His other hand was gripping her arm tight, so tight it made her bleed.

"KAYN IS DEAD! "