🖤 Chapter 15🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

.

Silent

That was the world in her mind. All there was is the evil yet calm silence..

It was that same fermiliar darkness that surrounded her. That fearful void. That fermiliar emptyness... she knew it too well.
And yet, part of her mind couldn't remember from where... Why was it fermiliar?

Everytime she asked herself -"Where am I? " it would appear she was nowhere. A place which at the same time wasn't even a place.

With all her strength and will power she managed to open her two sealed eyes. But even with them now able to see, there was nothing in front of her...

Darkness, everywhere...

Never understanding why that was she took in a breath as she forced to walk forward into the void of her mind. Her body felt frozen yet warm. Why was that?

Yet the moment she took that same first step she heard a fermiliar voice call out to her..

"(Y/N)..."

"K-kayn?.. Is that you? "

No answer was reserved from the voice. Only silence.

"Please come out. I can't see you in the dark. "

Staring into the darkness she saw nothing. Yet her ears could capture the sound of movement, clothes shifting. He was hiding in the shadows.

"Kayn... Please come out. I want to see you. "

Yet again, nothing but the silence was heard in that moment. (Y/N) could hear her own breathing in that moment. Until the voice spoke again, in a much darker tone:

"...It was all your fault... "

In that moment she saw him. Stepping out of the shadows he stared at her... the look of hatred painted his face. Confusion struck her. What was he saying? What was her fault? Her heart ached in that moment. Those cold eyes looking at her with such hate..

"You did it. If it wasn't for you, I would have won.. "

"..Won what..? "

There was no answer to her question. There never was. No matter how many times she tried... she never got it. It was like she wasn't meant to know. What does he mean? What needs to be won? Did she stopped him from something?

".... it's your fault, it's your fault, it's your fault-"

A sudden force made him stop. (Y/N) swallowed her fears and gave Kayn her most warm and reassuring embrace, tears threatening to come out of her eyes. Not being able to be look at the hatred in his eyes she decided to give her most genuine type of love, the most truthful and kind embrace. And the most sorrowful apology she could muster in that very moment.