❣️ Epilogue ❣️

Years have passed since that day. The day Rhaast saw his little (Y/N's) corpse displayed on the floor. That day... he was furious. The rage that had burned inside of him that day was pure and terrifying. It led to many genocides after that. it led to death and destruction,more than ever before.
It never seemed to satisfy him. Every single time when he remembered what had happened that day he just snapped. (Y/N) should have died by his hands and his hands only....

She thought herself smart when she did that...

That was the day he killed that child...

It was an act of hatred towards it. It was the only thing left from (Y/N) and yet he despised it. He hated this little weak and annoying creature. It was not worthy of its pathetic life.
But to (Y/N) , he did it out of love. The same one he showed to her. It was the twisted side of love. The only one a creature like him could feel. The many deaths of villages, people, creatures. He adored the lustful feeling of death it brought him. He longed for it and craved it and soon enough, he caused so many things hurtful and terrible. He could hardly contain himself.

~Oh he hoped she was watching~

He never once stopped himself. He killed upon thousands of thousands of people. A world wide genocide had began and he would make sure everything in his grasp was covered in red...

Even in those pathetic heavens he hoped she would weep. Weep for what she created...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"First it was the scythe... And now this? "

"That is none of your concern, Aatrox."

Aatrox glared at his brother in disapproval.

"This is a mortal's blade, Rhaast. It is of no use to you. "

Rhaast waved him away as he chuckled to himself. He pulled out the blade out and gazed at it, it was small, too small for him. Dry blood was still at its surface...

"Do not push it, brother."

Aatrox glared at his brother with angry glare.

"A dull blade. Suited for an idiot like you. "

Rhaast gripped the sword with his giant hands in annoyance. Before he could reply with anything, the other darkin had already moved on forward. Rhaast put the blade back into its place and looked at the sight before him...It made him smile.
It made made him feel nostalgic and homesick.

A mountain of bodies...

.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_______________________________________

(A/N) I am glad to announce this story as completed. It took a lot of time and effort to get it this far. Its not the best. But I hope someone out there found it fun. I thank to everyone for the overwhelming amount of support throughout this story and its writing! Stay safe out there, everyone! <3