🖤 Chapter 7 🖤

Days have passed.

(Y/N's) nightmares were only getting worse and worse, in a rapid rate as well. They just kept getting more and more intense and more gruesome.

One thing always stayed the same...

That thing was always there...

Was it her mind that had made up this horror just to torment her mind? Or was it just a strange embodiment of her fear?

She didn't knew...

Besides this, (Y/N) was also happy. She was glad that through the recent days, no one found anything about her and her little pet companion.
(L/N) has also been helping her calm down each night from those nightmares, and (Y/N) was glad that this was the case and that it was there.

And she was probably also happy that she talked Kayn and Nakuri into not telling anyone.

To (Y/N), Kayn was a difficult persona. But she truly and strongly believed that he was a good person, and that he could be nice just like anyone else.
Sadly his ego is so big it drew most people away with the impression that he cared only for himself and that he never would think of someone as equal to him.

It's a good thing that (Y/N) was not like most people. And that's exactly why they were such a good power duo. Even if they sometimes don't even notice.

As (Y/N) sat there and thought of this, she sighed as she stared at the, right now, fighting Kayn.
Everyone, yet again, was sparing as per usual. And she couldn't help but stare.

She was resting for a bit and just found herself captivated by the way he was able to defeat almost everyone that went against him.

It fascinated her.

"What are you staring at?"

(Y/N) flinched and quickly turned to see who it was. A sigh of relief left her lips when she saw it was just Nakuri.

"*sigh* Don't scare me like that!" - she said as she punched his shoulder, almost not hard at all.

" *laugh* Fine, fine."

Her friend's eyes moved to see what she was so intensely staring at. But the moment he saw who it was, his face immediately fell and he narrowed his eyes as he gave a silent glare towards Kayn.

"Really, (Y/N)?"

"What?"

"Him?"

"What do you mean?" - she asked, her face a little red

Nakuri put his fingers on the bridge of his nose as he gave out a loud sigh.

"Out of all of the people in the order you like him?"

(Y/N's) face immediately turned into redder than ever before.

"No, no, no, you got it all wrong!"

"Oh, really now?"