1

taehyung hates jeongguk.

jeongguk hates taehyung.

they know each other because of their parents who have been best friends since taehyung and jeongguk were little kids.

they even spent holidays together but it never went peaceful for taehyung and jeongguk.

it was always about making the other cry. but it was mostly jeongguk making taehyung cry...

jeongguk is an alpha and learned shifting into his wolf form two years earlier than taehyung, who is an omega. how bad was he making fun of him because of it.

taehyung was feeling like a failure back then, hearing jeongguk's and his own parents praising jeongguk. it made him wonder why he sucked at everything.

taehyung is sitting in his room, crying, after jeongguk made fun of him again. they were eating dinner when his parents started praising jeongguk again. taehyung was 10 years old to that time and jeongguk was 9.

he thinks of jeongguk's words.

"i bet your parents would rather have me as their son. you can't do anything right."

taehyung stopped eating earlier when they started praising jeongguk. he told them that he was not hungry and went to his room right after that.

taehyung looks at the door with big puppy eyes as it suddenly opens and jeongguk comes in. taehyung hates it so much when jeongguk sees him crying. he just knows he will never stop using it against him, calling him weak.

taehyung is sitting on the floor as jeongguk is standing in front of him right now, causing taehyung to look up. he wonders why he hasn't insulted him yet as soon as he stepped in.

"why are you crying?"

"why are you asking? wanna call me a crybaby again? get out of my room!", he says, burying his face in his arms as he has to cry harder suddenly. he even starts sobbing.

"taehyu-"

"jeongguk, go!", he just says. jeongguk is the last person he wants to be with right now.

he leaves the room and taehyung continues sobbing.

"no one's proud of me.", he cries, not knowing that jeongguk heard it.

taehyung is turning 18 soon. when someone turns 18, they'll be able to find their mate. the other person doesn't have to turn 18 too, to feel the mate bond. as soon as one of them turns 18, they'll both be able to feel it. taehyung just hopes that his mate goes to his school or at least lives in the same city as him.

right now taehyung is at school, walking next to his best friend jimin.

"hey taehyung didn't sleep well? you look even uglier today.", jeongguk suddenly appears out of nowhere.

taehyung rolls his eyes, feeling sick of jeongguk's childish behavior.

"shut the fuck up jeongguk."

taehyung has to admit to himself that jeongguk is really good looking now. he has muscular arms, a sixpack and his face is handsome too.

he looks nothing like taehyung who has skinny arms and no muscles at all. but he is really beautiful and the fact that he's an omega, makes all the other wolves want him even more (alphas and betas).

they want an omega that's submissive. taehyung doesn't have it easy, being surrounded by hormone controlled teenagers who all want to fuck him.

two guys walk past taehyung and stare intensely and obviously at his ass, before they look at each other with big eyes, almost like little kids who get excited over a plushie.

jeongguk saw that and is looking at them with dark eyes, probably not even realizing that he's doing that.

"jimin can you tell yoongi that i'll be waiting in the cafeteria."

"yeah, will do.", he says and jeongguk joggs away after giving taehyung a last stare, unreadable for taehyung.

"taehyungie you're turning 18 soon! aren't you excited?"

"yeah.", he smiles. "but at the same time i don't want to get my hopes too high. what if he doesn't even live here?"

jimin rolls his eyes.

"taehyung you know that it's unlikely to happen. your mate is always someone who isn't and has never been far away from you."

"yeah i guess.", he just says, not showing how excited he actually is.

"hey tae, isn't that the girl jeongguk fucked yesterday?"

"he fucked another girl?"

"as if that's a surprise.", jimin replies.

"they were at a party, i know that from yoongi hyung."

"well, i don't care."

"are you sure you don't?"

taehyung frowns.

"jimin why the hell would i care who jeongguk fucks with?"

"i don't know. you always seem kinda jealous to me."

"definitely not."

"whatever", jimin chuckles.

"what's up with you and yoongi hyung though?

"what do you mean?"

"you know what i mean.", taehyung answers.

"isn't he turning 18 soon too?", he asks and jimin just nods.

"please don't fall for him chim."

jimin just looks at him.

"you already did."

jimin just chuckles nervously.

"well.. maybe you're his mate."

"don't give me false hopes.", jimin whines.

"as if you're not doing that yourself.", taehyung giggles, earning a punch on his arm.

"honestly i try to get used to the thought that it can't work with us. i just hope that his future mate is uglier than me."

"i'm sure they will be."