12

they're laying in bed since taehyung is still feeling exhausted because of the worst one and a half week in his life.

and of course jeongguk is enjoying holding taehyung too, since obviously he was craving it as well.

"so you've been sleeping with my jacket the whole time?"

"yeah.", he admits, blushing

"it was helping a little bit. kinda made it worse at the same time though.", he mumbles and it's true. it made it worse because smelling his scent made him realize even more how much he wanted him. but smelling his jacket was better than smelling nothing.

"that's literally so cute."

"jeongguk what the fuck? don't call me cute."

"why?"

"we can't just go from 'i wish you were never born' to 'you're cute'"

jeongguk chuckles.

"i'm sorry. i just say what i'm thinking."

he doesn't answer anything to that and just closes his eyes. but then a question crosses his mind again

"jeongguk."

"hm?"

"did you do it... after finding out?"

guilt washs over jeongguk.

"no i didn't sleep with anyone after i found out you're my mate."

"okay.", he just answers but he's still really hurt. all those people jeongguk has slept with... the thought of it is so unbelievably painful. he can't help that he's feeling this way. it's also the mate bond that wants him to have jeongguk all for himself. also thinking of jeongguk being so close and intimate with others while he was being the opposite with taehyung is painful too.

"i'm sorry tae."

"no, you don't have to-"

"i'm really sorry. i was a child."

"jeongguk you're talking like that wasn't two weeks ago."

"i know but... i'm different now. i feel different and i'm... ashamed of myself."

taehyung doesn't answer.

"well let's not talk about that now. you're tired aren't you?"

taehyung hums.

"you didn't sleep well the past week, did you?"

"no."

"me neither."

"good."

jeongguk chuckles.

"go to sleep now.", he gently strokes taehyung's hair, making him sigh in enjoyment. everything jeongguk does feels so much more intense than when someone else does it.

"will you..?"

"no, i'll stay."

"okay. but you can go if you want."

"do you really want me to go?"

"now that you ask.. yes.", he answers.

"okay then.", jeongguk says and starts to move so he can go away but taehyung quickly grabs his arm.

jeongguk looks at him with a grin.

but it fades when he sees the panic in taehyung's eyes. he's scared of the feelings he has when jeongguk isn't there. it was probably the worst experience in his life.