11

when taehyung wakes up it's 5 am. he thought he would be better after sleeping but he feels even worse.

he's immediately grabbing jeongguk's jacket tight since his grip loosened a bit in his sleep but he never let go of it.

he starts crying again, really can't stand the way he's feeling. it hurts so bad. he thinks of the last words he and jeongguk exchanged and it was literally a big fight. jeongguk's last words were really "useless crybaby"

taehyung also has to think about all the people jeongguk had sex with. they all got to feel his touch, smell him.. it hurts so fucking much.

the fact that he doesn't even know where he is and what he's doing right now is killing him too.

~

*the next day*

taehyung didn't leave his room the whole day and to say he's feeling like shit would be and understatement.

meanwhile his and jeongguk's parents are downstairs. earlier taehyung came to say hello and they were just in shock as they saw taehyung's condition. he really looks terrible. pale and deep eyebags.

after that jeongguk's mom tried to call jeongguk like ten times since he didn't hear anything from him since yesterday either but he just wouldn't pick up.

now taehyung is in his room again, not being able to do anything else than letting his thoughts and feelings kill him.

"i read a lot last night.", jeongguk's father explains and takes out two big and old books.

"they have the special mate bond."

"the special mate bond?", the others asks confused.

"remember when they said they could smell each other stronger? that usually doesn't happen before someone finds their mate."

"i thought that would be normal for some people.. i mean.. me and him didn't have it..", taehyung's mom says pointing at herself and her husband. "but i just thought some people do."

"i thought that too, but there's so much more behind it. it can happen especially between alphas and omegas since omegas are so rare. the moment taehyung turned 18 and they found out they're mates, it's like they... connected."

the others just look at him with a frown.

"it's like both their hearts became one. to make it simple.. they can't live without each other."

their eyes grow wide.

"it could literally kill them especially if they rejected each other. one can't work without the other."

"kill them?", they ask in shock.

"yes."

"so there's no way for them to live without each other.", taehyung's father says.

"if they tried they would notice. it's one day and taehyung is miserable. he'll probably get sick if jeongguk doesn't show up soon. he'd get sick a lot faster than jeongguk since his body is just more weak. especially now since at the beginning they need the other the most."

"that's horrible! he has to come. they have to talk it through.", jeongguk's mother says and tries to call him again.

~

one and half a week passed and since it's christmas holidays, taehyung and jeongguk also haven't seen each other in school.

jeongguk got home a couple times but whenever his parents told him to go to taehyung, he would just leave again.