3

taehyung is laying in jeongguk's bed and yes he's wearing his clothes, since he didn't want to sleep in his uncomfortable ones.

jeongguk comes in, seeing taehyung in his own sweatpants and big sweater that he gave him earlier. the sweater looks even bigger on taehyung.

jeongguk looks at him as he's just staring at the wall.

"here.", he says, a plate in his hand with two toasts, chocolate cream on top. he remembered that it was taehyung's favorite and he always had to hear him and his mother arguing when they were younger because taehyung wouldn't eat the healthy stuff.

"thank you.", taehyung says and accepts the food, feeling really hungry.

"i'll leave the bed when i'm finished eating, i'll sleep on the sofa."

"no stay there. we can just keep a little distance."

taehyung looks at him with an "are you kidding?" gaze and jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"we always used to sleep in the same bed when we were younger, forgot?"

"yeah and then i woke up with a dick drawn on my forehead."

jeongguk chuckles. "it was funny though."

"totally.", taehyung replies sarcastically and jeongguk watches him as he takes another bite of his toast.

"you're turning 18 soon."

"yeah i know."

"you'll meet your mate."

"i know. finally."

"why? feeling lonely?", he raises a brow with an amused smile.

"no, i don't need anyone."

"mhm."

"you're the one who must feel lonely. fucking every girl in sight.", he says, not knowing that he's kinda saying the truth.

jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"why do you care so much?"

"i don't. it's just fun insulting you."

"real mature."

"shut up? you've been insulting me my whole life."

"i did? what did i say?"

"the real question is what did you not say? you called me weak, a crybaby, a failure and you call me ugly like everyday."

"it's because you are ugly."

"i hate you so much jeongguk.", taehyung says, finishing his food and placing the plate on the nightstand next to him.

taehyung can't escape the wave of sadness that's crashing down onto him right now. he's being overdramatic and over sensitive, but he can't help it. it's probably because he's drunk.

he tries not to cry since that's the last thing he'd like to do in front of jeongguk.

jeongguk notices the change of his mood.