2

taehyung doesn't exactly know why he agreed to go to that stupid party with jimin, already regretting his choice.

but jimin wants to go to a party with taehyung since forever and also he doesn't want jimin to go alone. so with agreeing to go with him he is simply doing his best friend a favor.

after he got ready, he goes downstairs, wanting to leave.

"mom i'm going."

"where to?"

"there's this party, i'm going with jimin-"

"tae.", his mother sighs. "you know how dangerous-"

"how dangerous it is for an omega, yeah i know.", he finishes her sentence. omegas are really rare, there are only two omegas at taehyung's school. he and another boy called baekhyun.

"please be careful.", she says and he nods.

"is jeongguk going too?", she asks.

"yeah, i guess.", he assumes, since jeongguk never misses a party.

"okay.", she says and taehyung gives her a smile before he leaves.

taehyung's mom immediately grabs her phone to call jeongguk.

"jeongguk?"

"hey mom.", he says. he and taehyung call each other's parents mom and dad too, since they basically grew up together.

"where are you?"

"i'm at home why?"

"are you going to a party?"

"yes, i was about to leave."

"taehyung just left. it would mean a lot to me if you could keep an eye on him. i'm really worried, you know?"

"yeah of course."

"thank you jeongguk. have fun.", she says and ends the phone call.

~

jeongguk is watching taehyung from a distance and when he sees how many guys are already eyefucking him, he knows this won't be easy.

taehyung decides to drink a little as he's waiting for jimin to return. he isn't the type to go to parties and drink but suddenly he really feels like doing it, so why not?

he grabs a drink not even knowing what it is and takes a sip. jeongguk has to chuckle when he sees how taehyung scrunches his nose in disgust. but he doesn't stop and keeps drinking until he finishes the red cup, his throat burning badly.

"hey, taehyung right?", a male suddenly asks him.

"hey, do i know you?"

"i don't think so. my name is chuck."

"nice to meet you chuck.", he grins.

where does taehyung get the sudden urge to flirt from?

"sorry this is really random, but you look really good."

"thank you. you don't look to bad either.", he grins again.

"taehyung!", he suddenly hears jimin calling him.

"oh, i'm sorry, i have to go.", he says, jimin already grabbing taehyung's arm. is that fucker already drunk??

"taetaee, let's dance!"

"jimin what the hell?", he asks, even though he's feeling a little tipsy himself.

they start dancing, or more like taehyung watching jimin dance like crazy. taehyung grabs another drink as his thoughts wander to jeongguk.