17

the next evening.

taehyung has received messages from jeongguk throughout the day and he only gave short answers, making jeongguk feel like taehyung doesn't want to talk to him which frustrates him.

it's like 10 pm when taehyung is getting ready and receives a phone call.

"hello?"

"tae? what are you doing?"

"oh i was just getting ready."

"what for?"

"there's this party jimin told me about. are you going?"

"my friends asked me but i actually called you to ask if you'd like to do something.. but never mind. it's fine."

taehyung can't help but to feel a litle bad. also he thinks it's kinda cute that he rather wanted to do something with taehyung alone instead of going to a party. since the old jeongguk would've never missed a party and the chance to lay someone.

"see you there then taehyung."

"see ya.", he hangs up. "fuck.", he curses right after that.

he takes a deep breath and finishes his make up. his curls are messy, but in the good way. he put clear gel on his eyebrows to make them stay in the perfect way. he curled his long lashes and put mascara on. for eyeshadow he used a little bit of silver glitter, put on eyeliner by using black eyeshadow and blending it out a little. he has blush on his cheeks and his lips look amazing because of the pretty lip gloss he's wearing.

for his outfit... he really decided to go out of his comfort zone.

It's a white sleeveless crop top with fur at the top

It's a white sleeveless crop top with fur at the top. combined with a leather skirt, which has a slit on the side.

he decides to use a little glitter oil on his collarbones. after that he puts on perfume which has a seductive vanilla scent. vanilla is just his favorite.

then he already hears jimin's car horn from outside. he quickly grabs his bag and makes his way downstairs.

he gets into jimin's car but jimin is not able to speak, staring at his best friend with an open mouth and wide eyes.