8

the next week went pretty normal. they go to school, jeongguk annoys taehyung whenever he sees him and that's it.

taehyung would be lying if he said he didn't overthink what happened that night. but jeongguk is back to his normal jerk self, so it doesn't matter anymore. taehyung thinks he probably just wanted to be close to someone and in that moment taehyung was the only option.

"hey taehyung can i have your number?"

"dude, that's your third time asking.", one other boy says

taehyung rolls his eyes as he walks past the annoying boys.

"wow, seems like people actually find you attractive.", jeongguk again appears out nowhere.

"jealous?"

"me who already fucked the whole school, like you said?"

"you're disgusting."

"you're ugly."

"what do you want jeongguk?", he asks annoyed as he makes his way to his classrom in the other building, jeongguk walking next to him.

"you didn't ask that when we were cuddlin-"

"shut up!", he quickly interrupts him, punching his arm. "also you were the one cuddling me."

"oh of course you didn't notice how you turned around in your sleep and hugged me like a baby."

"what?", he asks, his eyes widening and his cheeks turning red.

"i'm not lying."

taehyung groans. "jeongguk just leave me alone, you're annoying."

"you should be careful. these guys have been staring at you the whole day already.", he says pointing at two guys, one alpha and one beta, standing in a corner, looking at taehyung and whispering.

"so? what they're gonna do?"

"you know how easy it would be to kidnap you?"

taehyung looks at him madly.

"just leave me alone already."

"fine.", he says and walks away. taehyung enters his classroom, meeting jimin there.

meanwhile jeongguk makes his way towards the two males he was talking about.

"what do you want-"

jeongguk grabs them by their arms, pulling them into a more hidden corner.

"what the fuck dude?"

"touch him and you're dead.", he just says.

"oh you mean taehyung.", the beta smirks now, earning a slap on his head from jeongguk.

"ow!"

"who do you think you are? you're not his boyfriend."

jeongguk just rolls his eyes.

"i told you, touch him and you're dead. it's that simple."

"i'm not scared of you.", the alpha said.

jeongguk laughs. "you should be." and with that he walks away.

~

it's 8 pm when taehyung is laying in his bed and listens to music. his eyes are closed and he's smiling as he's enjoying hearing one of his favorite songs.

he feels crazy and wondering if he really started hallucinating now, when suddenly jeongguk's scent fills his nose.

he opens his eyes and looks around his room. but again he gasps in shock when the door suddenly opens and jeongguk steps in. he quickly turns off his music.