16

taehyung wakes up two hours later, in the middle of the night. he should feel comfortable and peaceful like he did before he fell asleep but he doesn't. all he feels is guilt.

he wanted to take things slow with jeongguk. but now they did something sexual and taehyung feels horrible about it.

how can he know that jeongguk will not do it with anyone else? how can he know that jeongguk really changed? why was he stupid enough to let the lust take control over him?

he starts crying.

and even in his sleep, jeongguk can feel that something is wrong, waking up because of it.

"taehyung?", he asks, voice full of worry.

"go back to sleep.", he cries, but jeongguk sits up.

"hey what's wrong?"

"i shouldn't have done that. we shouldn't have. i don't trust you.", he cries, voice full of pain and it breaks jeongguk's heart.

"tae."

"no."

"baby."

taehyung just shakes his head, tears leaving uncontrollably.

"you don't have to trust me i understand that. but i promise i don't want to touch anyone that isn't you ever again, i swear."

taehyung again shakes his head, crying.

"i don't want you to feel guilty. i'm so sorry.", jeongguk apologizes, feeling horrible. he feels like he used the other what he really didn't, since taehyung wanted it bad and it's not jeongguk's fault at all.

but still.

seeing the boy cry because they've been intimate makes him feel so horrible.

"you don't have to be sorry.", taehyung says.

"we don't have to do it again, i promise.", jeongguk answers.

"to raise the chance that you do it with someone else?"

"no baby. for you to know that i'm very serious about all this. about us.", jeongguk starts caressing the other's cheek, who's still laying on his back as jeongguk is still sitting.

honestly taehyung feels bad for making jeongguk feel bad about it. he feels very bad that he just did that. but he's just disappointed in himself, but still he shouldn't project that on jeongguk.

"i don't want you to feel bad about it you didn't do anything wrong. it's just... i don't want you to think that i'm like all the others you had before me. i mean.. easy to get or something.", he mumbles the last part. he realizes how stupid he sounds because he's comparing himself to the girls jeongguk had one night stands with and he's his mate.

"tae you could never be like them. i'm the first one that got to touch you, do you think i don't know how your wolf is craving it all the time? just like i'm craving you all the time. you don't know how much i appreciate that i got to be the first one, even though i didn't deserve it." he knows they didn't have sex but by saying the first one he means being the first one that got this intimate with taehyung.

"okay.", he just sniffs.

"let's go back to sleep, alright?"

taehyung nods before laying down and soon he falls asleep on the other's chest, surrounded by the calming scent of his mate.

~

when jeongguk woke up the next morning, taehyung was already gone.

he also checked the bathroom, kitchen and livingroom, but he just was not there.