20

a couple days later taehyung is out for a walk in the late evening. he knows that he has barely seen jeongguk the last days because he had to study for his upcoming exams.

taehyung can't help but to feel like he has to get perfect grades to make his parents proud. it's not like they scold him when he gets a B but taehyung feels like they're still more than just disappointed.

jeongguk told him that getting a B is not the end of the world, but for taehyung it is. he knows his parents changed but still he has the urge to do everything perfectly.

anyways, after studying so much again, his head started hurting and he decided to go for a walk to clear his head and listen to music.

he's been walking for almost 20 minutes now. when he sees a gas station he decides to buy himself something to drink since his mouth feels dry.

when he's there, he also grabs some chewing gum and walks towards the cashier to pay for his things.

"hello.", the cashier says and eyes taehyung from top to bottom, smirking like a freak, making him feel uncomfortable.

"hello.", he answers and waits for the man to finish scanning his things.

he pays and quickly walks out.

"bye cutie!"

when he's outside again, he wants to leave the gas station but his heart skips a beat when suddenly 5 motorcycles stop in front of him, blocking his way.

his heart beats unbelievably fast, honestly he feels scared to death right now.

"what are you doing here at that time sweetie?", one of the males asks.

"um.. walking? i need to go home so please get out of my way."

they start laughing.

"did y'all hear the omega? what a sweet little thing."

they know i'm an omega

fuck

it must be my stupid smell

meanwhile jeongguk has an uneasy feeling, making his stomach turn as he realizes it has to do something with taehyung.

he called him but he didn't pick up, freaking jeongguk out completely.

he calls taehyung's mom.

"hello? sorry mom do you know where taehyung is?"

"he went outside i think to jimin's place. why?"

"okay thank you.", he hangs up, calling jimin immediately.

"hello?"

"jimin? it's me jeongguk. is taehyung with you?"

if it was taehyung's parents that called, he would've lied for taehyung immediately.

but jimin knows taehyung has no reason to lie to his mate since he definitely isn't cheating or something and also he worries a lot about taehyung now too, because jeongguk must be worried.

"no, why? did anything happen?"

"fuck."

"jeongguk, what's wrong?"

"it's just. he's not home and he's not picking up his phone."

"fuck. i really have no idea jeongguk, just an hour ago he was still studying."

"okay thank you. please let me know if you find out more."

"of course.", he hangs up.

"what do you want?", taehyung asks the guys now, trying not to show how fucking scared he actually is.