Chapter 15- Hello, Threesome?

Chapter 15
Hello, Threesome?

Friday finally came and I couldn't be more happier. The air felt lighter, the sun was brighter. In conclusion, everything was better but that's what Friday typically brought. Math was my last lesson so it was easy to imagine how great it felt to walk out of those doors. The sun had an orangey tint to it as it reflected through the thin windows of the school.

I was practically skipping down the halls when class finished. It was weird considering the halls looked like none other than the usual but Friday brought in a day that was always spectacular.

Saturdays were obviously amazing but they brought the nagging feeling of Sunday and the upcoming homework to complete. As for Sundays, they were just hell. Satan couldn't bring hell to Earth so he brought Sundays.

When I walked out of school, I breathed in peace. It only lasted about a millisecond because someone bumped into me, knocking me to the ground. "Fuck," I whispered in pain.

Of course it was Vic. She seemed hyper but then again, when was she never? Quickly and as if it never happened, she grabbed my hand and pulled me back up. "Me." She winked and I bumped into her shoulder, pushing her to the side jokingly.

"Sure." I flashed a grin while simultaneously shaking the tiny rocks off of my ass. Vic batted her eyelashes at me.

A large, objective gasp came from behind Vic and out came Amara who was shaking her head. "What about me? Hello, threesome?"

I bit my lip to contain the laughter that was going to spill out of me.

"Gladly!" Victoria chirped.

We all took one look at each other and burst into laughter. It was so good to finally be free of all the homework from this week and just have a chill Friday.

The only thing on my mind was movies. Chick flicks, romance or action preferably. Nothing like seeing Emma Stone in Easy A to Spiderman. Or seeing Mark Ruffalo in Just Like Heaven to The Avengers.

"Come on, let's go to my house," I changed the subject and grabbed Vic's arm then Amara's arm to drag them with me to my car. They linked my arms to theirs and we continued to walk.

We jumped into the car and I drove to my house. The drive was comfortable with music playing in the background and Amara occasionally breaking out in song. Obviously, she made us join in— not that we made it hard for her.

Once we entered, I shut the door and almost ran to my room. I took off my clothes in front of them because that was the friendship we had. We were practically like sisters. I had already seen everything I needed to see.

My hands went to my drawer and grabbed some sweats for us all. We shared each other's clothes so it was no issue. When we changed, I slipped onto my bed, alongside Vic and Amara.

"What do you wanna do today on this fine Friday," Vic asked as she snuggled into the bed. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought it was her bed.

"I want to sleep and watch a million movies," I mumbled with my head buried into my pillow.

I heard Amara scoff. "You do that everyday," She groaned.

I turned my head to meet her eyes. "And?"

Suddenly, Victoria leapt out of the bed. The look on her face said 'something that Hayley wouldn't like'. I shook my head vigorously at her expression. Vic turned to Amara who immediately nodded her head.

"Party!" They both exclaimed at the same time and broke out in cheers.

That was the word that was making me groan. No way was I going to a party. Especially when I had to binge watch shows.