Author's Note

Hi! Welcome to my book, Serendipity! So disclaimer, this is my first book and I'm not a professional writer so please don't leave negative comments<3

However, feel free to leave some tips on how to make my writing better and I'll try my best to do that. Constructive criticism is great and I'd love to become a better writer!

A little intro to me, I'm Z. I'm a teenager who really likes Wattpad books and decided to write my own. In fact, this book has been sitting untouched, away from the light of day for so long. I'm currently writing this at 12:30am and I'm watching Netflix! I binge watch shows 24/7 and it's becoming a little bit of a problem.

But, I don't care because as my motto is: you live for a good time, not a long time so make the most of it, my loves!

Question: What's your favourite show? I'd love to know and hopefully I can watch them.

I'm emotionally drained from school and homework. Please, can we go back to May or something!! I'm actually so tired and I cannot catch up sleep ever.

In my bio, you can find out my favourite shows and artists! Check them out and let me know yours.

I think that's it but I'm so glad you clicked on my book. Happy to have you here :)

Without further ado, here is Serendipity!

Love, Z~