Chapter 16

Katie's POV
*NEXT MORNING*
My eyes fluttered open. I looked beside me and saw that Ramin wasn't there. He must be downstairs making breakfast. I got a fresh pair of clothes and went inside the bathroom. When I looked at my complexion, my eyes widened and my mouth hung open. My hair was messy, my eyes were a bit red, my lips were swollen, and sure enough there were hickeys all over my neck. I glanced down on my arms and legs and saw a few bruises. He hurt me, but I'm happy about it. I'm his and he is mine. I smiled as memories of last night flooded in my mind. The way he kept teasing me, what he did to me, I kept aching for more, and I loved it. My body still felt so sore after all what he did. My legs also feel weak that I nearly collapsed. Wow! Ramin wasn't kidding. I freshened up, put on my glasses, and changed into my black and white striped shirt and black shorts. After that, I walked downstairs. I saw Ramin cooking in just his jeans from last night. No shirt on. Mmm I like what I see. "Hi!" My voice chirped in. He turned around with a smile on his face and hugged me. I hugged back. "I love you." He said. "I love you too, Ramin." I replied. Then we released each other. He glanced down at my neck. "Ooh, what do we have here?" He asked while pushing my hair back. I bit my lip and looked at him. "Yeah, yeah. You gave me hickeys." I said. We kissed until our lungs ran out of breathe. Then I sat down and watched Ramin cook. When we ate, we made light chat. Occasionally there were a few awkward moments. A few minutes later, I caught Ramin staring at my arms. "Ramin? What's wrong?" I asked. "Did I make those?" He was staring at my bruises. I could tell from his voice that he was getting concerned. "Yeah." I hesitated. His face showed anger. "I hurt you." Ramin said before storming out. Then he went to the living room. I immediately got up and followed him. He was sitting down on the couch with tears in his eyes. I felt like my heart broke seeing him like this. I had to comfort him. I sat down beside him. "No. Ramin you didn't hurt me. What we did last night.....it was amazing." I said and made him look at me. Then I used my thumb to wipe away his tears. "But you have bruises made by me." He retorted. "And I'm glad you did." I replied. Ramin raised his eyebrow. "What?" He asked. "These marks. I'm happy that you made them. It shows that you care about me a lot." I smiled at him. Then he pecked my cheek. "I'm so lucky to have you." He whispered before nuzzling his head into my neck. My smile grew bigger. Then I heard my phone ring from upstairs. Ramin moved his head and I walked back upstairs. I grabbed my phone and saw that Angel was calling me. I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked. "KatieIdon'tknowwhattodo!!!" Angel's voice seemed frantic. Something was wrong. "Woah!Woah! Angel, calm down. What happened?" I started getting concerned. "I don't know what to do. Vanessa is having an asthma attack." My eyes widened. Not again. My concern level just boosted up another thousand. "Ok. Are you at her house?" I asked. "Yes." Angel replied. I sighed in relief. "Ok I'll be there." I said and hung up. "What happened?" Ramin, who was wearing a shirt already, asked. "Vanessa is having another asthma attack." I replied. "Come with me?" I asked. Ramin nodded. We literally ran out of our house.

*Vanessa's House*
We barged throughout the door and found Vanessa and Angel in the living room. Vanessa's cousins, Maegan and Lucas, were also there. Ramin held the door open and we walked in. Vanessa was suffocating. Angel, Maegan, and Lucas had tears in their eyes. "Katie! What do we do?" Lucas asked. I ran over to the white shelf and grabbed Vanessa's medicine and aspirator. I prepared it and made Vanessa inhale it. Her breathing tensed down. "K-Katie?" Vanessa asked. I nodded. Maegan came back with a glass of water for her cousin to drink.

FEW MINUTES LATER
"So, what happened?" Ramin asked. "These idiots stole my notebook and I had to chase them. Then running lead to that." Vanessa explained before glaring at her cousins. They had a look of regret in their eyes. "Sorry cos." They apologized. We decided to stay another 30 minutes to make sure she doesn't have another attack. Phew! That was certainly tiring.