Chapter 14

Katie's POV

I literally felt like my whole world fell apart once more. For sure, Jessica would do anything to perform as Eponine instead of me. Even going as far as seriously injuring me and pretending to apologize and saying it was a mistake. THAT F***ING WOMAN IS TRYING TO MURDER ME! I hurried to pack my things and get downstairs. Earl soon followed behind. On the drive home, I just stayed silent. Her words just kept playing over and over in my head. I'm your understudy for Eponine. Only Lord knows what that woman plans to do to me.

*At Home*

After saying goodbye to Earl, I went inside. I just walked upstairs and changed into a white collared shirt and black shorts. I took off my shoes and wore flip flops. I could smell something cooking. Ooh, I wonder what Ramin is cooking. I decided to tip toe quietly to the kitchen. Then as soon as I got close enough behind Ramin, I put my hands in front of his eyes. "Guess who?" I joked and giggled. I could hear Ramin chuckle too. "Ugh... is that you, mom?" He said. I laughed softly. "Far from it." I replied. "Hmm... I know," suddenly he got hold of my waist and placed me on top of the counter. "It's the girl, who I love with all my heart." He said and smiled. I pouted. "No fair!" I complained. Then he connected his lips with mine. That's when it started getting a bit heated. Ramin fiddled with the buttons on my shirt. I pulled away. "Not now. Don't want to let you burn the food." I motioned to the food sizzling nearby us. Ramin smirked and helped me off the counter. Suddenly, a thought just smacked down into my mind. What if Jessica is back to ruin our relationship?!  Throughout the next hour, I helped him cook. The food tasted delicious when we ate it. Then we decided to watch a movie: "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" (Don't blame me. I have a huge Marvel obsession).

"Hey. You okay?" Ramin asked in the middle of the movie. I was in deep thought for a bit. I sighed. "No. Ramin...Jessica's back." I breathed, while trying not to tear up. His eyes widened. "How?" He asked. "Apparently, Hannah is her cousin. Explains where she gets the attitude." I replied. "Ramin, just promise me something." I said. "Of course. Anything for you." He said while holding my hand and drawing circles on my back. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. "Promise me that she won't get in between us." I told. He nodded then kissed me. Soon, it turned into a full-blown make out. We had to end it before it turned into something else, since I promised to hang out with Dana.

I hope Jessica won't ruin anything.