Chapter 12

Note: this chapter is dedicated to my lovely follower, Angelofmusic24

Katie's POV

*The Next Day* (well more like afternoon since it was 5 pm)

"See ya at school, Katie!" Vanessa yelled. "You too!" I yelled back. I walked over to my house and opened the gate. Then I unlocked the door and walked in. I headed upstairs. When I entered the room, I saw rose petals scattered on the bed. In the middle of the bed was a dark blue dress with sleeves that were up to my elbows. On the floor were silver, low-cut heels. I was totally amazed. Suddenly, I felt arms snake around my waist. I smiled and closed my eyes as Ramin placed soft, wet kisses down my neck and shoulders. "Do you like it?" He whispered in my ear, making my spine shiver. "Absolutely." I breathed and kissed him. In a few seconds, we pulled away. "What's all this for?" I asked Ramin. "Your parents are inviting us to dinner with them." He explained. So he did all this for me?! BEST BOYFRIEND EVER! "Thank you so much." I said and hugged him. "I'll give you time to prepare yourself." He said and left the room. I sighed and put down my stuff. I took off my shoes and went in the bathroom to bathe.

*After*

I finally put on the dress and heels. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. At the bottom, Ramin was already dressed in his tuxedo. "Beautiful." He simply said, wrapping my arm around his. I blushed like crazy. "Thanks."

*At the restaurant* (it's fancy considering her parents are rich)*

Both Ramin and I walked in. My eyes scanned the place until they landed on a table near the fountain. My parents were already there. I sighed and gazed at Ramin. He gave me a reassuring smile. We walked to them hand in hand. "Katie!" Mom nearly yelled and ran up to hug me. I jumped a bit, but then smiled while we hugged. After releasing each other, mom just looked at me then at dad. "Daddy." I breathed and hugged him. This truly was a surprise. He usually is busy 24/7. "There's someone else here to see you." Ramin said. I raised my eyebrow at him. He stepped to the side and my mouth slacked with shock. There stood my friend, Dana. "Dana!" I squealed and hugged her. She sighed. "You've only been gone for a month, K (that's her other nickname)." "Really? I thought it was longer than that." I joked and released her. The dinner was absolutely splendid. There wasn't a single problem whatsoever.

A/N: Sry its short