Chapter 22

*1 day left until the actual play*
Sierra and I were watching "The Flash/Arrow crossover" when I heard my phone ring. I got a text.
Hey Katie! It's Karen. I need help with the costumes. I tore a hole in some. Please help! P.S. I'm at the theater. -Karen
I rolled my eyes. This usually happens when she's in charge of costumes. Sure she can make them beautifully, but somehow she breaks it afterwards. It's like a curse or something.
I'm coming! -Katie
I got up from the couch. "Can you drive me to the theater? Something went wrong with some of the costumes." I told Sierra. "Karen?" She simply asked. I nodded. She sighed and nodded back. Then we both went upstairs to freshen up and prepare our stuff. It didn't even take 5 minutes and we were already downstairs. "Ready?" Sierra asked. "Yup!" I replied, popping the p.

*AT THE THEATER*
I let Sierra drop me off, since Ina called her for some help. I went through the back, since it was the shortcut to the dressing rooms. I was walking to the costume place (I don't actually know what it's called), when suddenly I heard music. I would've recognized the opening music anywhere. It's "Til' I Hear You Sing". Curiosity got the best of me, so I followed the sound. It lead me to the stage. I instantly hid as I saw Ramin. What's he doing here?
Ramin's POV
I had to get all of the pain out. Rachael, John, and Earl thought this was the best idea. I took a deep breathe and let myself get lost in the music. Then I started to sing.

The day starts, the day ends
Time crawls by
Night steals in, pacing the floor
The moments creep,
Yet I can't bear to sleep
Till I hear you sing
And weeks pass, and months pass
Seasons fly
Still you don't walk through the door
And in a haze
I count the silent days
Till I hear you sing once more.
And sometimes at night time
I dream that you are there
But wake holding nothing but the empty air
And years come, and years go
Time runs dry
Still I ache down to the core
My broken soul
Can't be alive and whole
Till I hear you sing once more
And music, your music
It teases at my ear
I turn and it fades away and you're not here
Let hopes pass, let dreams pass
Let them die
Without you, what are they for?
I'll always feel
No more than halfway real
Till I hear you sing once more

I finally finished. My friends were wrong. So wrong. I missed Katie so much. I regret with all my beating heart what I did to her. If only I could turn back time, none of this would've happened. I should've stayed home. Now, Katie's gone and I am alone......once more.

Katie's POV
The tears couldn't stop. Damn it! Why does Ramin have such a heavenly voice. I just wanted to run to him and kiss him, but somehow I couldn't. Why?