Chapter 4

Katie's POV

I walked downstairs to the back with my bag. I noticed that Vanessa was eating with Adrian, KC, Angel, Ven, Carlos, Isaiah, and a guy who I didn't recognize. "He must be new." I thought. Then I walked towards their table. "Hi Vanessa!" I said as I sat down beside her. "Hi." She simply replied. I said hello to the rest. "Hi Ven! Still liking fried chicken I see." I joked. She just rolled her eyes as the others laughed. "So, who are you?" I asked the new guy. "I'm Raphael, but you can call me Raph." He told me. "I'm Katie." I introduced myself. "It's great to be eating with you guys again. I felt quite homesick a few months after I left." I said. "Yeah. We've missed you too." Angel replied. "So how's Ramin???" Vanessa asked. I tried to hide a blush but I failed. "W-well...he's great to work with and-" "That's not what I mean Katie. I mean how good of a kisser is he?" She cut me off. I blushed harder. "I must say, he does have soft lips. The way he kissed me was...gentle yet passionate at the same time." I whispered while smiling like an idiot. They all gave me wolf howls. I shushed them as I didn't want to catch everyone's attention. "So what's up in school. Update me." I told them. "Well, we have a different different teachers as usual except for Teachers Niño, Andrei, Ding, Marcia, and Robert." Adrian said. "We also have a new PE teacher. He's Teacher RJ." Isaiah added. I spent the rest of the school day with them.

*Time-5:00 pm

Vanessa and her dad offered to drive me home. I happily took it. They stopped in front of Vanessa's house since our houses were beside each other. All of us got out. "Oh! I forgot to tell you. I have a sleepover at my house and you're invited." She told me. "Cool! When is it and who is coming?" I asked. "On Friday night at 8 and the ones we usually eat with plus Raph." Vanessa replied. "Alright I'll be there." I said before walking to my house. I opened the door with one of our keys. "Ramin!" I yelled as I closed the door. "In the living room!" He yelled back. I took off my shoes and socks before walking to the living room. I didn't just see Ramin there, but also the rest of the gang (Sierra, Rachael, Earl, and John). "Hey Katie." They simultaneously said. "Hi." I replied as I sat down beside Ramin and putting my bag on the table. He instantly wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Aww! For a couple with a HUGE age difference, you actually look very cute together." Rachael said making the both of us blush a bit. "So, what are you guys doing?" I asked. "We were actually going to watch a horror movie." John told me. I smiled a bit since I watch horror. Although, I still jump at some parts. "What are we watching?" Sierra asked. "How about 'It'?" Ramin suggested. My smile instantly dropped. He totally knows that I have a phobia of clowns. Before I could say no, Earl put the CD in the player. "Boy, is this going to be long night." I thought.

Throughout the movie, I kept getting scared as hell. Whenever they revealed Pennywise the Clown, I hid my head on Ramin's shirt. I could hear him chuckle everytime I would do that. When the movie ended, it was 11 in the evening (the actual movie lasts up to 6 hours. No joke.) and the 4 of them left. I got my bag and headed upstairs to take a shower. After showering, I changed into my PJ's. Ramin went in after me. When he got out, he wore his bottoms, but was shirtless. I bit my lip and tried to look in the opposite direction, but he made me face him again. I felt his breath on my skin. "Like what you see?" He asked seductively in my ear. Then he pulled me closer to him. I could feel the heat radiating off his body. My breathing became raspy as I melted into his touch. I nodded slowly. He smiled before putting a chaste kiss on my neck before leading us to the bed. We both laid down and faced each other. "I like it when you do that." He said. "Like what?" I asked. "When you bite your lip. It makes you look cute and adorable." He replied. I smiled. "Goodnight Ramin." I said before closing my eyes. "Night!" He said. Then I drifted off into sleep.