Chapter 10

Katie's POV

My mind was still processing what she just said. She wants me to break up with Ramin?! How could I do this? Ugh! I glanced at the ring, remembering the night. The cold metal wrapped around my warm skin. I can't do this. I grabbed my bag before heading downstairs. I was finding Vanessa. I found her at the back with no one. I sat down. "Vanessa I can't break up with Ramin. I just can't." I whispered. She rolled her eyes at me. "See. You're too attached to him. The Katie I know would just enjoy life and take it slow-" "And the Vanessa I know would respect every decision I make." I cut her off. "Well, people change." She replied and crossed her arms. I did they same. "You got that right." I said and got up from the table. I walked to the parking and went in the car. Earl was already there. "We are having lunch out with the others." Earl told me.  "Ok." I replied.

*At the Mall*

I was just walking with a blank expression on my face. Although I didn't feel like going out, I had to. I would be alone if I stayed home. Then we entered a Japanese restaurant. We saw the others. "Hi!" Both me and Earl said. They did the same thing. I sat down across from Ramin and beside Sierra. I can't break up with Ramin. It played over and over in my head. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked and saw it was Sierra. I raised my eyebrow. "I asked if you want the salmon sashimi?" She asked. I nodded. I took a quick glance at Ramin then looked away. "Are you okay, Katie?" He asked. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I replied with a smile, hoping he bought it. A few minutes later, our food came and we ate.

*At Home*

We entered the house. Before I could walk upstairs, Ramin grabbed my hand. I could clearly see he had concern written all over is eyes. "Please Katie. Tell me what's bothering you." He pleaded. I rolled my eyes. "There's nothing wrong RAMIN! OKAY?!" I yelled and stormed upstairs. I slammed the door. I needed to cool off. I showered and changed into some house clothes. I've never gotten that mad at Ramin before. I sighed.

Break up with Ramin

BREAK UP WITH RAMIN

*At Night*

I haven't said a word. I needed silent treatment. Ramin seemed to get the idea and thankfully respected it. He didn't like it when I got angry. Before he got up, he said "If its about Vanessa, whatever she said she most likely didn't think before saying it." Maybe he was right. I sure hope he was. I can't break up with him. Not after the ring.

A/N: Did Vanessa really want Katie to end her relationship with Ramin? Will Katie end it???